Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'tis fierce quite in here lately.

Options
  • 21-09-2006 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭

So...anyone get any new airsoft guns or such lately, or is everyone too busy now with college/school/work?

Love to see some pics if anyone has any new toys :rolleyes: or some reviews/opinions etc.

Next on my wish list is a Mauser C96, have to see if they are availible first, and if they are under 328fps.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

Got a new TM P90 TR on the way...should be here tomorrow with loads of batteries, mags, etc. Cant quite wait! Time to **** out the old Uzi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

I've had a CA33 for a few days but crappy phone quality pics wouldnt do it justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

just recieved my scope for my g-spec this morning,
    hope it stops raining so i can test it out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Jaysus Harekin, it'll be like Christmas for you tomorrow, let us know how you get on with it.

Whats the CA33 like BOOMSTICK, powerful? What sort of range has it got?

You got the G-Spec did you RealEyes? What do you think of it. I set my VSR10 up with a scope last Friday and I have to say I wasnt very impressed with the accuracy even out to 20M, the .2g bb's, seem to wander, and some go way off to the left or right :( , maybe I should pick up a bag/bottle of .25g or .3g's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

well im still pawing my vsr 10 real shock and TM m3 shorty and unable 2 use them as i havnt got any BB's or a scope or any form of sight's for the vsr :( . Was waiting for a couple of friends of mine 2 make an order from Ehobby Asia, and was going go in with them on it since i only need a few small things but of course they havnt commited yet :( .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Just orderd a ICS MP5 from wgcshop today cant wait. It will be my first gun...YIPPPPPIIII

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

CA33E

Averages at 315 FPS according to the airsoftwarehouse tests. Very accurate, easily hit a coke can from 30+ metres every time. Hop ups a bit finicky so you have to adjust it often enough. Dont have any silicone oil but I think cleaning the barrel might help too. Very solid, mostly metal. Fire selector isn't great but that doesnt bother me much, its still easy to tell if you're semi or full auto. The rail I have for it doesnt fit very well so im gonna have to file the corners off it. Very pleased with it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

Not tested the G-Spec with scope so can't say much about accuracy, just hoping i get a calm in the weather tomorrow to align scope and test it.
    Was looking at http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/newgun/chinese/cm031/
    and http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/newgun/chinese/am-m4metal/
    for next purchase ,ak-74 mine and bro's is m4.
    Any 1 know how anpost handles duty owed on goods?

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

ha good luck with the weather

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

Not tested the G-Spec with scope so can't say much about accuracy, just hoping i get a calm in the weather tomorrow to align scope and test it.
    Was looking at http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/newgun/chinese/cm031/
    and http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/newgun/chinese/am-m4metal/
    for next purchase ,ak-74 mine and bro's is m4.
    Any 1 know how anpost handles duty owed on goods?
    "Customs have a statutory right to examine all parcels coming from outside the EU. It is the Revenue Commissioners who raise these charges and An Post collect them on their behalf. For further details you can contact them directly on 01 7057714."
    (Source: www.anpost.ie)

Christmas is coming for me tomorrow, and to make it alot nicer would be if smelly customs kept their greedy revenue commissioner hands off my stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Waylander24

I got a Classic Army M14A4 Carbine a few days ago. I got it from Campobase. Great looking rifle with nice weight. I havent fired it yet as the battery charger I ordered from another site doesnt seem to work.

Advertisement