Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People that look at least 8 years older than their actual age

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Kim Jong un.

He is only 36! I was bowled over!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

I have been watching reruns of Inspector Morse on ITV 3, John Thaw was only 60 when he died in 2002 so was mid forties when playing the inspector, looked sixties

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Vanessa Feltz, assumed she was pushing 70

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Portmanteau

Wow Daithi O Se was born in 1976! He reminds me of my Kerry uncle, who's nearly 30 years older. And Daithi has been like an auld fella for years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Tony Holohan is only in his early 50s and looks at least a decade older.

Rory Best is only in his 30s which absolutely floored me. I would have put that man at least late 40s, really old head on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Homelander wrote: »
    Does anyone watch The Last Kingdom? The woman who plays King Alfred's wife was literally 19 when they started filming the first season.

I legitimately though she was a "looking well for 42" woman.

On the last series and only found out she is 26 - looks about 2 decades older in the show.

eliza butterworth is her name and she is quite stunning in real life.

Advertisement