Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to talk to women about

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Talk to her about ointment
    Itches love ointment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

I don't see many ladies, what did you talk to your girlfriend or wife about when you first met them?
    The things I enjoy talking about are history, specifically the early medieval period, the gym and television dramas.

They are like a different species to me.

Well you have a problem with gym talk. Most women I know bitch about men who are obsessed about fitness. Perfectly right too.

History is not something I've spoken with nobody about male or female. Unless it's my own personal history.

You should be good to go with television dramas though. Especially EastEnders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I really do wonder sometimes, where these men and women that AH seem to meet on a regular basis, actually exist in the real world?

I've yet to encounter most of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Rereg wrote: »
    Trollish.

Jaysis! :pac::pac::pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

The weather, the damp climate.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Don't forget their limitations in regard to more serious matters...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Tell her about the time you masturabted in the gym and cleaned it up with your sock. She'll love it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 652 ✭✭✭DanielODonnell

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Tell her about the time you masturabted in the gym and cleaned it up with your sock. She'll love it.

I was in a changing cubicle, I refuse to be treated as a twisted pervert for performing a sexual act in a private room.

Advertisement