Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lock Step

Options
  • 22-12-2020 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Was Lock Step in 'Scenarios for the future of technology and international development', which was published by the Rockefeller Foundation in 2010, the blueprint for covid-19? People who claim that this is a plandemic rather than a pandemic have argued that Lock Step describes the world we're currently living in to a tee. What do you think?

https://fdocuments.in/document/scenarios-for-the-future-of-technology-and-international-development

The section entitled Lock Step begins on page 18.

Excerpts from Lock Step:

"A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback."

"In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults."

"China’s government was not the only one that took extreme measures to protect its citizens from risk and exposure. During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems — from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty — leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power."

"At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval. Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty — and their privacy — to more paternalistic states in exchange for greater safety and stability. Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the ways they saw fit. In developed countries, this heightened oversight took many forms: biometric IDs for all citizens, for example, and tighter regulation of key industries whose stability was deemed vital to national interests."

"By 2025, people seemed to be growing weary of so much top-down control and letting leaders and authorities make choices for them. Wherever national interests clashed with individual interests, there was conflict. Sporadic pushback became increasingly organized and coordinated, as disaffected youth and people who had seen their status and opportunities slip away — largely in developing countries — incited civil unrest. In 2026, protestors in Nigeria brought down the government, fed up with the entrenched cronyism and corruption. Even those who liked the greater stability and predictability of this world began to grow uncomfortable and constrained by so many tight rules and by the strictness of national boundaries. The feeling lingered that sooner or later, something would inevitably upset the neat order that the world’s governments had worked so hard to establish."

Doesn't the world described look remarkably similar to, if it's not identical to, what we have been living through since March? Things such as "the mandatory wearing of face masks" and "body-temperature checks". It's interesting that it says that post pandemic the control over citizens' lives intensified. That's what a lot of people fear. It also describes how citizens "willingly gave up some of their sovereignty ... to more paternalistic states in exchange for greater safety and stability". That's definitely true of most people in the world.

The year 2025 is interesting when one considers deagel.com. It's a site that gives population forecasts for the year 2025. According to deagel the populations of Western countries are to be decimated by 2025. This ties in with a fear people have regarding these vaccines and population reduction. Deagel has the population of the US being reduced by 70% by 2025. In order to implement Agenda 21/2030, which many argue is the Great Reset, doesn't it require that much of the US be free of human beings?

And the Rockefeller Foundation recently got together with the Pope to push for inclusive capitalism, whatever that means. And they are also behind another reset (amazing how they all manage to use the same language and words, i.e. reset, build back better, new normal) called 'Resetting the Table'.

Yes, the factchecker crowd predictably dismissed it as a conspiracy theory, but is there something to the blueprint claims, do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

It is a conspiracy theory. Even the Rockerfeller Foundation state that they imagine future scenarios. They are writing fiction. It is a bit like George Orwell’s 1984, Star Trek etc....it is fiction. While one is dystopian...well both are of you are of a certain mindset, some things in fiction become reality. That is due to the authors imagination, and technology catching up. If you look, I’m quite sure that they have had far more misses than hits so far with their imagination.

Pandemics always happen - which you are well area of, and so there was nothing new with that, and technology has improved to assist in managing pandemics, well insofar as people allow because some refuse to do the basics to limit how viruses spread, like wearing a face mask.

Now, tell me about the mass murder that is going to reduce the world population by so much? That one always intrigues me.

For those of us that prefer legimate sources, here is the link: https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/blog/innovating-for-a-bold-future/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

It is a conspiracy theory. Even the Rockerfeller Foundation state that they imagine future scenarios. They are writing fiction. It is a bit like George Orwell’s 1984, Star Trek etc....it is fiction. While one is dystopian...well both are of you are of a certain mindset, some things in fiction become reality. That is due to the authors imagination, and technology catching up. If you look, I’m quite sure that they have had far more misses than hits so far with their imagination.

Pandemics always happen - which you are well area of, and so there was nothing new with that, and technology has improved to assist in managing pandemics, well insofar as people allow because some refuse to do the basics to limit how viruses spread, like wearing a face mask.

Now, tell me about the mass murder that is going to reduce the world population by so much? That one always intrigues me.

For those of us that prefer legimate sources, here is the link: https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/blog/innovating-for-a-bold-future/

It's incredibly accurate fiction. When you consider that that evil foundation has now teamed up with the Pope to take advantage of covid to push for inclusive capitalism, whatever that is, it makes you wonder if they provided the blueprint for the present tyranny through Lock Step.

As I said, a lot of people are worried about these vaccines they are incredibly keen for people to take. Why are they so keen for the world to be vaccinated? Why not just enough people to reach herd immunity? People have claimed that the vaccines will slowly kill people. I'm just saying what people are claiming. I'm not claiming that. But that would tie in with the decimated populations by 2025. The population of the US is projected to collapse by 70%, for example.

And what's wrong with the source? The source is the pdf of the report. You can't get much better than that.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

Quiner wrote: »
    It's incredibly accurate fiction. When you consider that that evil foundation has now teamed up with the Pope to take advantage of covid to push for inclusive capitalism, whatever that is, it makes you wonder if they provided the blueprint for the present tyranny through Lock Step.

As I said, a lot of people are worried about these vaccines they are incredibly keen for people to take. Why are they so keen for the world to be vaccinated? Why not just enough people to reach herd immunity? People have claimed that the vaccines will slowly kill people. I'm just saying what people are claiming. I'm not claiming that. But that would tie in with the decimated populations by 2025. The population of the US is projected to collapse by 70%, for example.

And what's wrong with the source? The source is the pdf of the report. You can't get much better than that.

If Stephen King wrote a book similar to this would you be as willing to believe it?

aido79 wrote: »
    If Stephen King wrote a book similar to this would you be as willing to believe it?

I wouldn't because Stephen King isn't a global foundation that has fingers in the global health pie and that has the resources and influence to shape global health and push for 'inclusive capitalism'.

Here's what has been claimed:

1. Lock Step provided the blueprint for the plandemic. That that Rockefeller Foundation report came hot on the heels of a private meeting between several US billionaires such as Bill Gates and David Rockefeller is suspicious.

2. Event 201 simulated covid 19.

3. The virus was unleashed on the world.

4. The world was reset.

That's what is being claimed by many.

I wouldn't because Stephen King isn't a global foundation that has fingers in the global health pie and that has the resources and influence to shape global health and push for 'inclusive capitalism'.

1. Lock Step provided the blueprint for the plandemic. That that Rockefeller Foundation report came hot on the heels of a private meeting between several US billionaires such as Bill Gates and David Rockefeller is suspicious.

4. The world was reset.

Not a global foundation yet, but you never know. They may be trying to reset Maine: https://www.stkfoundation.org/

• Advertisement

Not a global foundation yet, but you never know. They may be trying to reset Maine: https://www.stkfoundation.org/

When the foundation is as powerful as the Rockefeller Foundation I'll start to worry about it.

4. The world was reset.

I think you are overestimating their capabilities. What sort of power do you think they have?
    Do you believe they are responsible for covid19?

Serious answers please not just another rabbit hole conspiracy and ramblings from anti capitalists sceptics.

I think you are overestimating their capabilities. What sort of power do you think they have?
    Do you believe they are responsible for covid19?

Serious answers please not just another rabbit hole conspiracy and ramblings from anti capitalists sceptics.

Do I believe the Rockefeller Foundation was responsible for covid? I don't know. But 'Lock Step' and Event 201 are extremely suspicious. Especially when you consider that the World Economic Forum co-sponsored Event 201, the same crowd behind the Great Reset and CommonPass, another diabolical health passport.

The Rockefeller Foundation has immense power.

Do I believe the Rockefeller Foundation was responsible for covid? I don't know. But 'Lock Step' and Event 201 are extremely suspicious. Especially when you consider that the World Economic Forum co-sponsored Event 201, the same crowd behind the Great Reset and CommonPass, another diabolical health passport.

Please provide a family tree of all Groups and people involved in these conspiracies to show how they are connected. It would help clear things up a lot.

Please provide a family tree of all Groups and people involved in these conspiracies to show how they are connected. It would help clear things up a lot.

I mentioned the groups involved. The Rockefeller Foundation (Lock Step), the Gates' Foundation and WEF (Event 201) and WEF (The Great Reset).

• Advertisement

I mentioned the groups involved. The Rockefeller Foundation (Lock Step), the Gates' Foundation and WEF (Event 201) and WEF (The Great Reset).

He Gates foundation that has saved countless lives through vaccination, water and sanitation programmes? That doesn’t fit in at all with what you believe is going to happening right before our eyes.

What exactly do you think they can do with this "immense power "?

They have a net worth of around $9.4Bn which is roughly the same as Arsenal Football club. What exactly do you think they are capable of?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Someone would take a Stand.

He Gates foundation that has saved countless lives through vaccination, water and sanitation programmes? That doesn’t fit in at all with what you believe is going to happening right before our eyes.

You're right. That's definitely true. But I was asked what groups were involved and the Gates' Foundation co-sponsored Event 201.

What exactly do you think they can do with this "immense power "?

They have a net worth of around $9.4Bn which is roughly the same as Arsenal Football club. What exactly do you think they are capable of?

Well, they've teamed up with the Pope to push for inclusive capitalism worldwide. They are talking of resetting the table to change the way we eat. They can do a lot.

Well, they've teamed up with the Pope to push for inclusive capitalism worldwide. They are talking of resetting the table to change the way we eat. They can do a lot.

Please explain to me why you see inclusive capitalism as a bad thing? Do you even understand what it is?( I really have my doubts as you seem incapable of researching much).
    How is this part of the conspiracy?

Take as long as you want to answer but please don't respond with "claims" or nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

4. The world was reset.

Can you explain what the rationale for such a plan would be, given that the virus is obviously extremely disruptive to the global economy - hardly in the interests of the mostly very wealthy Bilderbergers.

Inclusive capitalism being, clearly, a really bad thing. :rolleyes:

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Can you explain what the rationale for such a plan would be, given that the virus is obviously extremely disruptive to the global economy - hardly in the interests of the mostly very wealthy Bilderbergers.

To reset the economy according to their obsession with all things green and all things digital. Hence the Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Please explain to me why you see inclusive capitalism as a bad thing? Do you even understand what it is?( I really have my doubts as you seem incapable of researching much).
    How is this part of the conspiracy?

Take as long as you want to answer but please don't respond with "claims" or nonsense.

Are opinions claims? I believe it's woke capitalism, to push sustainable development (Agenda 21) and left wing policies. Similar to the Green New Deal.

• Advertisement

Are opinions claims? I believe it's woke capitalism, to push sustainable development (Agenda 21) and left wing policies. Similar to the Green New Deal.

You lost me at woke...more claims and nonsense and no proof.

You lost me at woke...more claims and nonsense and no proof.

Radical environmentalism another policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Radical environmentalism another policy.

Lemme guess, global warming is a hoax too?

What, they support sustainable development? How simply awful. Wrecking the environment is really cool, I want to live in a polluted world.

You know what, I don't much like this Bilderberg shower due mainly to the lack of transparency in the way in which they operate, but I prefer them to your agenda, which is plain weird, frankly.

Left wing policies, my ass. They are capitalists. They support what you call 'woke' capitalism to make it more palatable to the masses and reduce the chances of revolution and unrest. There's no conspiracy here.

tdf7187 wrote: »
    What, they support sustainable development? How simply awful. Wrecking the environment is really cool, I want to live in a polluted world.

You know what, I don't much like this Bilderberg shower due mainly to the lack of transparency in the way in which they operate, but I prefer them to your agenda, which is plain weird, frankly.

Rosa Koire argues that sustainable development is a means of global control. She has written extensively about Agenda 21 being a program for global control.

What's my agenda? I'm all for protecting the environment. I'm against extreme environmentalism.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3iK3EIXIfHU&t=1s

A fascinating discussion between Rosa Koire and Dave Cullen on Agenda 21 and the purpose of covid. People can watch it if they want to. It's not link dumping.

Lock Step, Event 201, covid, the reset, and Agenda 21 are all connected, it seems.

A fascinating discussion between Rosa Koire and Dave Cullen on Agenda 21 and the purpose of covid. People can watch it if they want to. It's not link dumping.

Lock Step, Event 201, covid, the reset, and Agenda 21 are all connected, it seems.

All connected if you are gullible and believe in conspiracies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Ahh David Cullen... Pro brexit, anti gay rights, anti womens rights, anti abortion, die hard Christian. He is also anti eu, and wants an Irish exit from Europe. Do you think he is someone we should trust?

• Advertisement

These guys have so many plans that are intertwined and conflicting. How is anything meant to get done?

Advertisement