Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Burn' rate

Options
  • 15-01-2015 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

Does the PG:VG ratio affect how fast I go through juice? If not, what does?

I was using a 50:50 juice, switched to a 60:40 and i seem to be going through it double fast.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Viscosity of liquid probably do play part but also what set up you're using, a full 5ml aspire nautilus at 12 watt will last me a day almost but using same liquid in the Lemo RBA at 21.5 watts I'll use over 10ml no problems.
    bigger denser clouds though :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

nautilus mini at 10w. Using about 5ml a day with 60:40. whereas I was barely using 2ml a day with 50:50.

Haven't changed wattage or amount of use. would the nicotine strength have any influence on it either. Would that have any influence on the viscosity?

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

moleyv wrote: »
    would the nicotine strength have any influence on it either. Would that have any influence on the viscosity?

I tried to step down to 6mg - I'm normally on 12mg. And since I had to take longer drags and more often, I was burning juice like nobody's business!

Advertisement