Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with Java Assignment, due 9th March or else I surrender.

Options
  • 05-03-2018 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Greetings :)

Okay I'm Year 1 Entertainment systems, I've missed a bunch of lectures/labs for this semester 4-5 weeks to be exact. Even though I got over 80% from my last semester assignment from programming I haven't got a clue how to start the current assignment. It's to do with a program called Eclipse and I need to create a Gym App that operates different classes etc. I really need help with this otherwise I am going to quit college and get a 3rd job, already working 2 jobs 6 days a week part time, also on top of that I have missed all my maths/ physics lectures(I am naturally good with those subjects so there's no worry about that.), and I still need to do a web development assignment due to 11th that I haven't started and an research essay for another subject.

If I had more time I'd be okay but there's no way I am going to learn how to operate eclipse and create the entire system in the few days I got left while also working on other assignments, I would really appreciate someone sitting down with me and helping me come up with something that's an acceptable pass. Willing to pay if really need to but got to be good help.

I don't need lessons on how to not miss classes then I'd be grand. Only positive vibes please.

Thank you.

TL;DR
    I'm fu*ked if someone won't help me with a java assignment, can pay.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Ask for an extension? how'd did it go

Advertisement