Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Defer to another college

Options
  • 16-01-2018 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone my brother is doing the level 7 in Bachelor of Business in WIT. He's currently repeating year 2 but I wanted to know if all goes well and he gets into year 3 is it possible he can do year 3 in Wexford Campus IT Carlow? They have a similar course there but not sure if it's the same one (Bachelor of Business, Options in Business, Digital Marketing CW037) but it's level 7 as well.

Would be handy if all goes well that he could switch to Wexford for final year as we live in Wexford so it would be much cheaper for us. Far too expensive at the moment in Waterford which obviously isn't helped by repeating lol

Is it possible and any advice? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

beya2009 wrote: »
    Hi everyone my brother is doing the level 7 in Bachelor of Business in WIT. He's currently repeating year 2 but I wanted to know if all goes well and he gets into year 3 is it possible he can do year 3 in Wexford Campus IT Carlow? They have a similar course there but not sure if it's the same one (Bachelor of Business, Options in Business, Digital Marketing CW037) but it's level 7 as well.

Would be handy if all goes well that he could switch to Wexford for final year as we live in Wexford so it would be much cheaper for us. Far too expensive at the moment in Waterford which obviously isn't helped by repeating lol

Is it possible and any advice? Thanks in advance.

I'm sure it is possible, but the best advice i
    can give you is to get your brother to make an appointment with the retention officer, she can be reached via this link. She is very good at helping students in situations like your brothers. https://www.wit.ie/current_students/student_life_and_learning/retention#tab=panel-1

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭beya2009

I'm sure it is possible, but the best advice i
    can give you is to get your brother to make an appointment with the retention officer, she can be reached via this link. She is very good at helping students in situations like your brothers. https://www.wit.ie/current_students/student_life_and_learning/retention#tab=panel-1

okay thanks a million:)

Advertisement