Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office Cleaning cost??

Options
  • 08-09-2020 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Looking to get my office cleaned. Contacted a few contract cleaners already but no reply. Any idea what they charge for a full clean of a 160sq.metre and how much would charge once a week for a few hours. Don't want to waste my time contacting others if it's too costly. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭satya

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AprilWilkins

Is there anyone else who can recommend a cleaning service?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 arslantrixxer

Apologies for not catching that the thread is 3 years old. Thanks for pointing it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭herbalplants

Lots of cleaners are advertising at the moment, more than the usual. Definitely sign of the times, some people may have cut the cleaners off.

Living the life

• Registered Users Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭DownByTheGarden

Very true. Lots of people cutting back.

We had a look recently at what costs we can cut out. A couple of magazine subscriptions. Disney channel. Sky were the first on the chopping block. Gutter and window cleaning will be done by myself this year too.

The gardener who cuts the bushes back got the chop this year too. Thats my job now :(

Then the cleaner who comes in for 2 hours per week had to go too. She was actually very good and had asked for more money but since we were in cutting mode now its up to us to do the cleaning even if it takes us longer.

Was just in the supermarket in Donabate and she has a card up there advertising for even less than we were paying her. Lots of other cleaner ads there too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭herbalplants

Yes I have been surprised by the amount of cleaners ads. Friend of mine was looking for one last year as she has 2 properties in Dublin and could hardly get one but different times this year.

Definitely agree cutting back times.

Living the life

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wagatanga

I wonder if it became cheaper

Advertisement