Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entrepreneurs Dilemma

Options
  • 30-01-2020 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭

The entrepreneur and author Randi Zucherberg (and sister of Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg) says we can only have three of the five life goals (work, sleep, family, fitness or friends) at one time.

Do you agree? Which of the life goals are you working on?

I think she's right. After a days work I'm bet. So I'm only doing work, sleep, family at the moment!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

You're bet what?

I never considered anything as a life goal and just got on with things. Is sleep a life goal? If it is, my goals are sleep, eat, family, health & fitness, getting the garden straight, improving various skills, completing a revision of a book and making it through to tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

The fooking eejit sister of a fooking eejit who stumbled into billions by robbing fooking eejits of privacy and then selling it to not-so-much eejits to screw the world....

Nah, I don't care about an eejits "startling insight"/brain fart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

You again, first to post on every new AH thread, get yourself a hobby.

d1dc3a192b10948bd9b1b7997745053f.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

it can be hard juggling all of those at once all right
    not enough hours in the day for everything

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

I heard once that the trick is to try do what will matter in the long run while remembering that on some timescales the short run is the long run .

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

How the fup is sleep a life goal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Rufeo

She's randi is she.

Ahhahahahahahah

Entirely depends on your chosen lifestyle and values.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭perrito caliente

I've a friend, from Bangladesh, and they love, and I mean love love love to run businesses. For me that would be like a big deal, to open and run my own business, and I would be worried that unscrupulous individuals would take advantage, but this guy has been opening takeaways in the city for years, at only thirty years of age, in spite of the fact that some have gone bust or had issues with hygiene (inspectors closed it down). I must say I admire that spirit.

Advertisement