Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you own property?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭I see sheep

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    PBP voter eh ?

Sinn Fein ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭NSAman

What's your view on

1. Owning one property and living in it.
    2. Owning a car
    3. Having private health insurance
    4. Wearing a suit going to work.

You are why the world is ruined. I mean owning things and going to work in high quality textiles, polluting that said world with noxious gases all the time jumping the queue while us workers die in A&E? Shame on you!!!

You should be living in mum and dads spare room and criticising those who worked and saved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,675 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I own the half acre the house is on, will own the house in about 24 years time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Anybody who owns a but to let property is morally wrong and a leech on society.

Who are going to rent from then? Or are you a leech looking for society to provide a home for you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,465 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

I own the half acre the house is on, will own the house in about 24 years time.

You owned the half acre before you gave the bank control over it. As it stands now, the bank have same power over the half acre as the house.

Advertisement