Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if he made any money off that song at all. He had to pay MC Shan and he would hav ehad to pay loads and loads of royalties for the music.

It sold a huge amount too didn't it? And it was played for years afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

snowmageddon on RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I thought he was on about king in the north.

Jon Snow.

BmIs0v9IUAAq_1h.png

anigif_enhanced-6406-1398441467-1.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

So, are we going to get some bad weather or is it going to be like the "hurricane" we had last year? I see some people are overreacting already and they are hitting the supermarkets like the world is going to end.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Gonna be a great time in our lives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Berserker wrote: »
    So, are we going to get some bad weather or is it going to be like the "hurricane" we had last year? I see some people are overreacting already and they are hitting the supermarkets like the world is going to end.

Even if there was 10 feet of snow that supermarket stockpile would be an overreaction. Nearly everyone has plenty of food to last them 3-4 days even in worst case scenario and also nobody ever said that worst case scenario would last more than a day or that every shop would be closed because of it

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Gonna be a great time in our lives.

It certainly is for those of us following the memes on Ireland Simpsons Fans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

Status Red
    Large Cumulations.
    Polar Vortex.
    Inundation.
    Artic Blast.
    Blanketed.
    Siberian Blizzarded

Advertisement