Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6000 points for Wii and DSi shop, 3000x2

Options
  • 02-07-2015 12:42pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,533 CMod ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: two sets of 3000 points for use on the Wii and DSi shops
    POST\COLLECTION: will email codes or meet
    PRICE: Trade
    PAYMENT METHODS: N/A

I have two sets of the above for trade, two sets of 3000 Wii/DSi shop points.
    So, if you've something worth trading for let me know.
    Don't know what I'm after tbh, something interesting I suppose, and something I don't have.
    A blue Yarn Yoshi for example ;)
    Anyways, let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Hey,

Any clearer notion as to what you'd fancy as trade fodder?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,533 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Hey,

Any clearer notion as to what you'd fancy as trade fodder?

Not really, there's nothing that I particularly need, but if there was something interesting you'd never know.
    Post the stuff up and I'll have a peep

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,533 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'll pretty much take most things, I didn't spend much on these!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement