Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second-Hand Pottery Wheel

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Nicolaas

Hikko, is the Frema wheel still available and is it a quarter, one third or half HP Model?

I'm very interested and can collect from Dublin on weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 salatoby

hikko wrote: »
    I have a electric potters wheel for sale in very good condition, not used much at all.
    Is anyone interested in it?..its in Dublin
    see picture.pwheele1.htm
    i would be so interested in this, im in dublin so handy to pick up. ive been searching for one for about 2 years if you still have it i would love to buy it from you

im very very very interesed, in dublin and i can pick up whenever suits you. i hope you still have it. ive put up several posts trying to find one and im always too late

Is the wheel still available? Still very interested!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 hikko

salatoby wrote: »
    im very very very interesed, in dublin and i can pick up whenever suits you. i hope you still have it. ive put up several posts trying to find one and im always too late

Hi, its still available and im looking for 450euro for it as its in such great condition. if you send me your email address i'll email you a picture of it.
    im in north dublin area. if your still interested let me know.
    the details are as follows:
    Current: AC 220V, 5Amp.
    Motor: 1/3 HP. Resilient Mounted
    Speed Range: 0-240rpm.
    Wheel Head: Ø14”
    Size: L27" x W21" x H18"
    Weight: 48 Kg.

• Advertisement

Hi, its still available and im looking for 450euro for it as its in such great condition. if you send me your email address i'll email you a picture of it.

hikko wrote: »

thanks a million for quick reply, i began to panic last night that id missed it. im new enough to this <<snip>>. if you could email those pictures. so far im in!

Mod Edit: Send private email details via PM.

Hikko, please let me know if the wheel is still available and how I can send you my contact details and arrange for payment, I can collect the wheel over the weekend.

Think I missed that last wheel again, anyone else out there that has an electric potters wheel for sale?

sorry my potters wheel is gone nicolaas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Derrin

Nicolaas wrote: »
    Think I missed that last wheel again, anyone else out there that has an electric potters wheel for sale?

Hi Nicolaas,

Are you still looking? I have an Alsager in good condition for sale if you are interested.

Teresa

I'm in Laois by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hattori_kun

Hi there, I am looking for a reasonably priced electric pottery wheel, preferably in the Dublin area - however I am willing to travel. Also any information about a kiln would be appreciated.

Hi there, I am looking for a reasonably priced electric pottery wheel, preferably in the Dublin area - however I am willing to travel. Also any information about a kiln would be appreciated.

Hi,

The only kiln I have is a small jewellery type kiln, not suitable for your work I’m sure. The wheel is very heavy and you would need a van or trailer to transport it. If you don’t have either I could see about getting it delivered for you. We’re about an hour drive from Newlands Cross.

Professional quality (this wheel is used in many colleges) 12 inch/30 cm wheel head 1/3 rd horse power motor dimensions height 89 cms...width 80cms.. Lenght 80cms.. Weight 65 kgs. 600 Euro ONO

Let me know if you would like to come to see it.

Regards,

Derrin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Please keep all personal details and contact info in PM - no email/phone numbers on thread. Thank you kindly!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 bounci

interested in this what size is its internal chamber and what temp will it go to?

Both kiln and wheel now gone.
    Derrin wrote: »
    Hi,

The only kiln I have is a small jewellery type kiln, not suitable for your work I’m sure. The wheel is very heavy and you would need a van or trailer to transport it. If you don’t have either I could see about getting it delivered for you. We’re about an hour drive from Newlands Cross.

Professional quality (this wheel is used in many colleges) 12 inch/30 cm wheel head 1/3 rd horse power motor dimensions height 89 cms...width 80cms.. Lenght 80cms.. Weight 65 kgs. 600 Euro ONO

Let me know if you would like to come to see it.

Regards,

Derrin

bounci wrote: »
    interested in this what size is its internal chamber and what temp will it go to?

Hi bounci,

Sorry, both the kiln and the wheel are now gone.

Thanks,

Derrin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fisherflick

Hi, I'm a ceramics student looking for a secondhand wheel and an electric kiln, preferably in the Cork area but willing to travel. If you hear of one out there please let me know! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭iron man

hi

Is there anybody out there still looking for a kiln??? might be able to help......

Yes absolutely! Depends on price etc my number is <<MOD SNIP>> if you want to get in touch :)

• Advertisement

You can pm me if it's still going :)

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭iron man

yea its still available.

its a sitter kiln. model lt-3k. there was a person that pm'd me last week about it.... but she never got back. basically its on caster wheels... top loading... runs off household 13 amp plug. hexagonal in shape not cylindrical.... 12 inches deep by 14 inches in dia. the kiln has never been used. the cardboard and packaging is still in place. the inside has loads of accessories intact in packaging with the operating manual. the machine is in dublin. no real idea of proce but make an offer... i wont rob anyone....

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Hi iron_man - please create an ad on www.adverts.ie to sell your item as selling is not directly allowed on this forum. You will not need to re-register or anything - it is a sister website and your login details are all the same.

You are welcome to post a link to your advert here once you have done that - this is purely to protect both your rights as a seller and the rights of any potential buyer. Of course there is a charter as there is on this forum that you should check to make sure you post correctly.

Best of luck with your sale :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kittyj

Hi im looking for a second hand potterwheel would like a kick one, has anyone any ideas on where 's good place to start looking in dublin and how much do people pay ? thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marbrennan

Anyone know of a second hand potters wheel for sale near dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Torreta

Hi there,

Would anyone now where can I find a second hand pottery kiln please? I don't need anything sophisticated... very basic. Thanks and regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 roisinduibh

Hi all,

I'm looking for a pottery wheel for a teenager......not a toy.....I'm not even sure how much they cost or anything.... could I get a second hand / basic one for under E100? I'd be really grateful for any help/info anyone out there has...... thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 confuseddude

Hi I'm looking for a secondhand pottery wheel for a hobby, nothing too expensive foot pedal will do thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Limerickbrian

Hello,
    I am a current ceramic student looking for a 2nd hand pottery wheel, preferably single phase, I am willing to travel. Pm me if you hear or know of any that are available.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Ordomilitari

Hi, Limerickbrian, if you are still looking for pottery wheel probably I will have something for you. Single phase as you asked. If you need any information or pictures contact me please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement