Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need an online broker

• 28-09-2019 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

The company i work for allows us to put our bonus in shares, after 3 years these mature and need to be transferred to a broker. I currently use Firstrade but they will no longer accept them as they need to be from ACATS, i now have to find some where else to open an account, preferably with no fee. If i transfer to any of the brokers below there is a 30 euro admin fee.

DeGiro,
    Interactive Brokers,
    E-Trade Stockbrokers,
    TD Waterhouse
    Interactive Investor
    TD Ameritrade
    Trade King
    Self Trade

Does anyone know or use a different broker than those above.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Does this help

Transfer FAQs
    What should I do before transferring my account to Firstrade?
    If my existing brokerage firm is not ACATs eligible, what should I do?
    If you are transferring from a brokerage firm that is not ACATs (Automated Customer Account Transfer Service) eligible, please click here to submit your request manually.

http://d4l0yihtmj3iw.cloudfront.net/forms/en-us/transfer_form.pdf?v=20171010

• Registered Users Posts: 30 05Mav

After a lot of over and back Firstrade have gone back to accepting the share transfers as they originally had.

Advertisement