Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollister 50-70% Sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,238 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I know it's off topic but what is Hollisters sizing like?
    I'd generally be between a medium/large.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I know it's off topic but what is Hollisters sizing like?
    I'd generally be between a medium/large.
    They're pretty normal IMO.. I'm normally a medium and probably have 15 - 20 shirts and long sleeves from them in medium and they fit fine.

People complain about Hollister but probably haven't paid more than €10 for a long sleeve and €15 for a jumper and they wear and last incredibly well.

Definitely wait around for sales.. never buy at full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

Basq wrote: »
    They're pretty normal IMO.. I'm normally a medium and probably have 15 - 20 shirts and long sleeves from them in medium and they fit fine.

People complain about Hollister but probably haven't paid more than €10 for a long sleeve and €15 for a jumper and they wear and last incredibly well.

Definitely wait around for sales.. never buy at full price.

What's the return policy like? I'm usually a large in Polo shirts but suspect these ones are a tighter/ muscle top fit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 skirteen

My OH would normally wear Medium but goes for Large in Hollister as t-shirts can be snug!

skirteen wrote: »
    My OH would normally wear Medium but goes for Large in Hollister as t-shirts can be snug!

Could the same be said for Polo's :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭KathleenF

Thanks OP, picked up 2 hoodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ParkyJiSung

Had a bag full of items picked yesterday, went to check out today and most had gone back up in price? This happen anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭elgriff

Im only seeing 30% off?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

As someone who isn't exactly thin but not exactly fat(good mix of the two :D ). I'd be a 42S in a suit and a 15.5-16" neck.

I'd wear an L t-shirt from Hollister and L polo but had considered trying the M polo shirt in classic and they can be loose around the middle. I don't bother buying the slim fit stuff so can't comment.

This morning as well I received a jacket from ebay Superdry store. I wear an L in their jacket, L in their t-shirts but XL in their polo shirts. Mad auld world.

Quality of Hollister stuff is very good for about a €10 a t-shirt on average when I buy. I only ever buy when there's a sale and it seems there's always a sale.

I bought 6 items last night, 3 of the items have now sold out. Everything I bought had 50% off following the link posted by op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I picked up a couple of items this morning at good prices. Apart from having to wear the logo, the quality of their clothing is very good. Ideal for leisure wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,990 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

NUTZZ wrote: »
    I picked up a couple of items this morning at good prices. Apart from having to wear the logo, the quality of their clothing is very good. Ideal for leisure wear.

ya the quality is excellent, it's a pity the logo is so big on all the hoodies left. pity i did not spot this bargain yesterday !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

One item went back to normal price as I was looking at it. But managed to get two hoodies and a tshirt. Was only 1 Euro off the 50 (for free delivery) after applying the “10 Euro off 40” discount- so added the tshirt to go over 50. Nice bargain alert, thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

You need to spend €50 AFTER the €10 discount for signing up to club Cali to get free shipping right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,226 ✭✭✭howiya

vicwatson wrote: »
    You need to spend €50 AFTER the €10 discount for signing up to club Cali to get free shipping right ?

Correct

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

arrived

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

I got mine earlier too.

Got my delivery today too, thanks OP!

Got 4 Polo's delivered today, cheers OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,876 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Got two coats today both lovely quality and small fits me perfect thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Knockieranlady

I got an email to say delivered today, I was in all day and nothing arrived. Emailed them after giving up on trying to get through to live chat, checked tracking again this evening to find two attempted deliveries today and new third delivery attempt due on Monday. Not a good start, a further delivery due from them next week as well

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

How long were yous waiting from order to delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

I got an email to say delivered today, I was in all day and nothing arrived. Emailed them after giving up on trying to get through to live chat, checked tracking again this evening to find two attempted deliveries today and new third delivery attempt due on Monday. Not a good start, a further delivery due from them next week as well

My delivery dude threw it over the gate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,226 ✭✭✭howiya

Ordered Monday and the tracking reference is saying delivery on Monday. Suspect that those who got deliveries today ordered on Sunday when the thread started

I ordered Sunday night and got my delivery yesterday (Fri).

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Len_007

There's currently another online sale that ends today, although I am having problems purchasing, their website keeps "wiping out".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Len_007 wrote: »
    There's currently another online sale that ends today, although I am having problems purchasing, their website keeps "wiping out".

Cheers. Picked up a t-shirt for €4.20.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭masterboy123

And delivery charge?
    Passenger wrote: »
    Cheers. Picked up a t-shirt for €4.20.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Len_007

And delivery charge?

Free delivery.
    The error message I was getting came up when I was logging into their loyalty thing, avoiding that meant the purchase completed with no issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I missed the deal.
    Free delivery on over 50 euros only.

Any other clothing flash sale coming up?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement