Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone number for website

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

So you haven't paid anything and you want to phone them to cancel an order you haven't placed???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Snotty wrote: »
    So you haven't paid anything and you want to phone them to cancel an order you haven't placed???

No have placed an order, haven't paid, payment was to be by bank, they were supposed to send on bank details. However I didn't hear from them. I then realized what a dodgy website it was and went looking for a phone number etc to cancel my order

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

No have placed an order, haven't paid, payment was to be by bank, they were supposed to send on bank details. However I didn't hear from them. I then realized what a dodgy website it was and went looking for a phone number etc to cancel my order

Pay by bank transfer???

Serious Dodgy McDodgyface. Unless it is a high reputable company, registered and regulated in Ireland and with a bricks-and-mortar office in Ireland - never, ever, ever, pay for anything via bank transfer!

Just forget about it Cat Lady. You're obviously a contentious person looking yo follow up to cancel but best have no contact if you're dubious.

I think it's obvious you meant conscientious PM but I'm gonna point it out anyway just in case Cat Lady would think you were insulting her! :D

dotsman wrote: »
    Pay by bank transfer???

Serious Dodgy McDodgyface. Unless it is a high reputable company, registered and regulated in Ireland and with a bricks-and-mortar office in Ireland - never, ever, ever, pay for anything via bank transfer!

Yes, thank you, couldn't think of the name of it

Anyway it doesn't matter now as im gonna leave it

• Advertisement

mods, can you close this thread for me, please?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Thread closed at OP's request.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement