Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

720p cheap projector 39.45 pounds amazon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

gussieg wrote: »
    for those who missed the 11quid projector, this came up ;
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B081TS19VB/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AYJEU2Q43EI7Y&psc=1
    looks alright for recreating the mini cinema effect at home..
    just noticed it doesnt deliver to ireland, so parcel motel or parcelwizard option instead.

this is good for the price but i would recommend something with higher lumens.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

it says 1080p supported so why 720p in title, just curious

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Slightly off topic but I've had a horrid time with parcelwizard recently with regards to lost packages. Doing a google search I can see others are having similar issues recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

scamalert wrote: »

''Supported''. DO NOT EXPECT HD from a cheap projector. Most wont even be useable to a PowerPoint text presentation.
    You need to spend 100s to get HD home theater.

In my experience, go for contrast and higher lumens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

scamalert wrote: »

720p is the resolution that it shines onto your wall.

But if your source resolution is above 1080p the projector will have problems trying to scale it down to 720p.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Doff wrote: »
    Slightly off topic but I've had a horrid time with parcelwizard recently with regards to lost packages. Doing a google search I can see others are having similar issues recently.

Yup sadly this is definitely true. I know two people who lost valuable things through them lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,323 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

for Halloween you can project this onto your window, use code CHEAPSKATEFREESPINSTER

https://atmosfx.com/products/sinister-spinster-decoration-cnet-cheapskate

Advertisement