Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free barber haircut - Dublin city

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,206 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Seems the Irish Barber School on Wicklow Street, Dublin 2 are taking 1 hour appointments...for free.

https://lhkw.app.link/KxnI5oZT88?_p=c31329c09a0a7af2e71890fcefb5

is this men only ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭KilOit

barbercollege.png?w=655&h=491

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Everyone gets the Hitler youth look

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I once got a haircut from a trainee barber a long time ago. It took quite a while before I could leave the house without feeling self-conscious about how bad my haircut was.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

is this men only ?

Assume anyone can go, ladies can use a normal barber can't they?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

KilOit wrote: »
    barbercollege.png?w=655&h=491

Great minds think alike! I just came here to post that

Used to regularly do this when in college. The only downside I found was some of them took quite long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I stopped going to get my haircut since we went into lockdown. After 2 months I really felt I nneeded one so I watched some youtube videos about doing it yourself and have been keeping that up. Actually much happier doing it myself as everytime I went into the barber they never get it the way I want whereas now I can. suits poeple like me who just go for a short back and sides No. 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

statto25 wrote: »
    Great minds think alike! I just came here to post that

Eh, I don get it.

Am I a bit tick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

FLOOPER wrote: »
    Eh, I don get it.

Am I a bit tick.

CIr7TvC.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

I stopped going to get my haircut since we went into lockdown. After 2 months I really felt I nneeded one so I watched some youtube videos about doing it yourself and have been keeping that up. Actually much happier doing it myself as everytime I went into the barber they never get it the way I want whereas now I can. suits poeple like me who just go for a short back and sides No. 3.

No top?
    You after 2 months
    GREGOR_FISHER_1832031a.jpg

Advertisement