Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nike 25% Everything

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Does the code still work for discount on trainers?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,246 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

What was wrong with them? If you don't mind me asking

Toe box a bit shallow and the shoe was longer than expected (ordered based off the size I usually wear from Nike). I doubt sizing down would help too much. The cushioning was impressive though, I wanted to like them more.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Anyone have any issues trying to get through on the phone top arrange exchange?

Tried twice last week and gave up after being on hold for 10 mins each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭dtfo

Top Dog wrote: »

You can actually do it over the chat feature on the exchange page, very quick

• Registered Users Posts: 9,636 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Top Dog wrote:

A whole ten minutes?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭4motion

Nike don't do exchanges. You should buy two same items in different sizes ( with discount code) and send one back. Read return policy. Return on nikes are easy and very fast, faster than adidas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

4motion wrote: »
    Nike don't do exchanges. You should buy two same items in different sizes ( with discount code) and send one back. Read return policy. Return on nikes are easy and very fast, faster than adidas.

whats the discount code?

begbysback wrote: »
    whats the discount code?

No discount code atm.
    They putting then from time to time. Thats way u need to by few sizes at time of discount code (if u not sure of size) and sent not needed back.

A whole ten minutes?
    You might be happy to sit on hold for longer - I'm not.
    They claim they do - https://www.nike.com/ie/help/a/exchange-policy-eu

Might try your idea in future though :)

You might be happy to sit on hold for longer - I'm not.

They claim they do - https://www.nike.com/ie/help/a/exchange-policy-eu

Might try your idea in future though :)

That must change recently im buying years now on nike I tried to do this before but it was not possible.

• Advertisement

That must change recently im buying years now on nike I tried to do this before but it was not possible.
    I've never bought before from them prior to the recent sale. I'll report back when I eventually get something sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

I have organised an exchange over the chat. In hindsight though, I agree with the previous poster. It would be easier to just order more than one size.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Sent runners back on Wednesday evening, 48hrs later the money is back in my account. Unreal service. Looking forward to the next sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

How often do they have a sale?

rizzee wrote: »
    Sent runners back on Wednesday evening, 48hrs later the money is back in my account. Unreal service. Looking forward to the next sale!

Is quick becouse u sending stuff back to Dublin only not like Adidas back too Germany

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

I ordered a pair of runners that turned out too small. Got into chat about exchange for next size up. They had them dispatched there and then before I had even sent back the originals. Received new pair in 3 days. Great service.

When I was returning the original pair I placed the return label and one side of the box but forgot to cover over my original address. Dropped them off to the post office only to find them delivered to me the next day!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Stephen A Smith

Don’t know where else to post this, but I got a Barcelona jersey in the sale , this years 3rd kit. The green one. The sponsor feels very stiff on it, feels like it could peel off very easily and very quickly after a few washes.

My own club aren’t Nike produced not not up to speed with them, would this be normal?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Don’t know where else to post this, but I got a Barcelona jersey in the sale , this years 3rd kit. The green one. The sponsor feels very stiff on it, feels like it could peel off very easily and very quickly after a few washes.

Nike's warranty is pretty good. If you have issues, call them. They've replaced stuff for me in the past, usually with a better item.

tedpan wrote: »
    Nike's warranty is pretty good. If you have issues, call them. They've replaced stuff for me in the past, usually with a better item.

Thank you, think I’m going to have to. Just noticed 4 pulls on the back of it too. Never worn, tags are on it but I think the letter and packaging has been binned. Will that matter? I see on their website you can take an item back to a Nike store that has been purchased online too?

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Nike football kits are crap these days tbh, I bought them for the few years they sponsored my team and they didn’t last long at all, I’m glad Adidas have taken the role they are much better

Yeah I wouldn’t be a big jersey buyer these days what with me pushing on in years. Normally keep to the polos and jackets but I just liked this years 3rd Barca kit for some reason. Something to wear at indoor soccer too but it won’t last long with the lads I play with having pulls on it already!

• Advertisement

Thank you, think I’m going to have to. Just noticed 4 pulls on the back of it too. Never worn, tags are on it but I think the letter and packaging has been binned. Will that matter? I see on their website you can take an item back to a Nike store that has been purchased online too?

Yeah, no problem without the packaging. Just request to return and they'll collect it for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Ordering some shoes this evening, has anyone a fresh discount code?

Ordering some shoes this evening, has anyone a fresh discount code?

You can buy 25% off discount codes on eBay for 4 euro. Definitely worth it, check the description to make sure it covers what you're buying..

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ParkyJiSung

You can buy 25% off discount codes on eBay for 4 euro. Definitely worth it, check the description to make sure it covers what you're buying..

Wheres that?

Wheres that?

here

Covers non sale items, read the description for all details. Definitely worth it if you're spending 50e+

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

here

Covers non sale items, read the description for all details. Definitely worth it if you're spending 50e+

Have you used this yourself?

Have you used this yourself?

Yes, used another seller though, paid 5pounds the last time, they're all offering the same thing. They email the link, then input your delivery info, wait for delivery..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Expensive weekend ahead me thinks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

Everything seems more expensive? Just me?

Advertisement