Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike 25% Everything

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

rizzee wrote: »
    Wow, following in from this Nike emailed saying my paycel is deemed lost, full refund and a 20% off one time code as a goodwill gesture. Top service.

I feel bad now... After getting a refund and discount code for the lost product it just got delivered today!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

OmegaGene wrote: »
    if you feel that bad send them back, the nike fraud squad will be watching

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭shmeee

Done an order for 5 items, 2 items came today in separate boxes, and they weren't a small box by any means. A box you'd fit a 10kg bag of Spuds into. For guess what, 3 pairs of socks in one and a womans gym top in the other. And the remaining 3 items are spilt into 2 deliveries to arrive tomorrow. What a messed up delivery system.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

I ordered 11 days ago and still no word on shipping. Bit of a joke really is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

I ordered 11 days ago and still no word on shipping. Bit of a joke really is it?

They told you the delivery time up front? Probably said it was 3 weeks from when you ordered.

I'm in the same boat, ordered 11 days ago too. Got the notification last night that it was on it's way to a depot in England. So hopefully, I will receive it tomorrow or the next day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

No it isn’t a joke, everyone has to wait and in fairness to Nike they are fairly quick compared to Adidas and often come much earlier than the estimated delivery date

Just to be fair to Adidas, i received my order from them exactly one week after placing that order. My Nike order too over 2 weeks to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

Ordered May 30th with estimated delivery 24th June. Paid with PayPal with my Revolut card. Funds were reverted yesterday and the runners were shipped today...

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭SeeMoreBut

Ordered 27th and arrived this morning for me

2 pair of runners if that makes any difference

CFC007 wrote: »
    Ordered May 30th with estimated delivery 24th June. Paid with PayPal with my Revolut card. Funds were reverted yesterday and the runners were shipped today...

All my Nike orders with paypal were the same, payment will be processed again in the next 48 hours, my paypal was linked to my BOI card.

Nike will email you a payment overview and they may break down the total amount into 2 or 3 separate transactions to be aware of such.

No it isn’t a joke, everyone has to wait and in fairness to Nike they are fairly quick compared to Adidas and often come much earlier than the estimated delivery date

You’re very quick to side with Nike there without knowing the facts. It is a bit of a joke because they’re meant to be delivered by tomorrow and I haven’t heard anything in 11 days so I doubt it! Unless they’re sent overnight tonight.

I don’t have any issues with patience or waiting my turn! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

You’ll also have a 10 day wait once DPD pick them up. I’ve a pair sitting in a warehouse since.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭septicsac

You’ll also have a 10 day wait once DPD pick them up. I’ve a pair sitting in a warehouse since.

DPD are a joke, also have delivery sitting in one of theor warehouses since 28th May. Two orders ordered after this with other couriers have arrived already.

Here’s an idea, contact Nike and ask them
    Nobody here can help you with your issue lol

I’m not looking for help. It’s a discussion forum, it’s for discussion!

Won’t hold my breath so! Thanks for the info

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

My order arrived today, well ahead of my 22 May receive-by date.

I even got a text message from DPD this morning to give an idea to when to expect delivery, which was pretty close, 5min ahead of schedule! :D

I'm happy with my purchase, thanks again OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭statto25

septicsac wrote: »
    DPD are a joke, also have delivery sitting in one of theor warehouses since 28th May. Two orders ordered after this with other couriers have arrived already.

If it's sitting then the address is not complete. 9 times out of 10 it's an issue routing it from warehouse to front door if it's waiting that long

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭MastiffMrs

Just something to watch out for if people are having issues with delivery from Nike...
    I had input all my address details on the Nike site including eircode. Every delivery I received from them (more than 6 packages over the last few weeks) was missing the county and the eircode.
    I was lucky that I was getting other deliveries from dpd and was talking to the driver as otherwise they may not have found me!
    Delivery from Nike is very fast now (within 5 days).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

MastiffMrs wrote: »
    Just something to watch out for if people are having issues with delivery from Nike...
    I had input all my address details on the Nike site including eircode. Every delivery I received from them (more than 6 packages over the last few weeks) was missing the county and the eircode.
    I was lucky that I was getting other deliveries from dpd and was talking to the driver as otherwise they may not have found me!
    Delivery from Nike is very fast now (within 5 days).

Yes! This happened me too. Thought I was just being stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Are Nike sound enough with refunds/returns? Sadly had to return a pair of Pegasus 35 Turbo.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

corcaigh07 wrote:
    Are Nike sound enough with refunds/returns? Sadly had to return a pair of Pegasus 35 Turbo.

Yep, it's free and quicker to return than it took to deliver. Just login to your order and click return. It will guide you what you need to do from there..

• Advertisement

Selected Men and Womens Nike Metcons now half price.

€130 down to €65.47

https://www.nike.com/ie/w?q=metcon&vst=metcon

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Is there any current codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Same here.
    I just sealed the box back up and stuck on the return label that came with the shoes. Popped it into the post office and a few days later got my refund into my bank account.
    Pretty impressed with how slick it was tbh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Stephen A Smith

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Same here.
    I just sealed the box back up and stuck on the return label that came with the shoes. Popped it into the post office and a few days later got my refund into my bank account.
    Pretty impressed with how slick it was tbh.

Always found them good with refunds myself. One of the best I dealt with.

Up to 60% off Nike soccer jerseys

General sale or with a code?

No code just look on the website

Cheers for that, picked up the Barcelona 3rd kit and Inter home kit.

corcaigh07 wrote: »

What was wrong with them? If you don't mind me asking

• Registered Users Posts: 15,125 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Cheers for that, picked up the Barcelona 3rd kit and Inter home kit.

I was looking at that kit and they have 2 on sale. One at 36 and one at 56. What's the difference?

FitzShane wrote: »
    I was looking at that kit and they have 2 on sale. One at 36 and one at 56. What's the difference?

One is stadium shirt and other is vapour shirt. Stadium shirt is your basic replica shirt where as the vapour shirt is a shirt worn on match days by players, it’ll be lighter and helps reduce sweat.

It’s the €36 shirts I bought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Runners delivered within 14 days. Decent deal.

Advertisement