Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike 25% Everything

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Jonesy101

Is Nike GB a good route if you have to make any returns?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭shmeee

Order from the UK site and use parcel wizard/motel for much more savings. The difference between their euro and pound prices are ridiculous. I only found out after I ordered from nike.com/ie/
    Would have saved €25 on a €125 order. I might actually cancel and re-order from nike.com/gb/

Much more savings?

I am looking at shorts, on Irish site they are costing €21 after discount, on the GB site €21.83 (Revolut exchange rate).

Is it only certain products cheaper on the GB site I'm wondering so?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 OnYerPike

shmeee wrote: »
    Much more savings?

I am looking at shorts, on Irish site they are costing €21 after discount, on the GB site €21.83 (Revolut exchange rate).

For €0.83 it isn't worth the effort and sure you still have to pay for Parcel Motel (or any equivalent GB address I take it) so works out more expensive?

Example you've given shows GB site works out €0.83 dearer, not cheaper????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Much more savings?

For €0.83 it isn't worth the effort and sure you still have to pay for Parcel Motel (or any equivalent GB address I take it) so works out more expensive?

Perhaps it was just the things I was buying. Pair of golf shoes €80 on Irish site, £57.95 on UK. About €15 euro cheaper. Another polo I got was €10 cheaper on UK site. I guess just do the comparison for the stuff you're buying as it doesn't seem to be the case with everything.

OnYerPike wrote: »
    Example you've given shows GB site works out €0.83 dearer, not cheaper????

Sorry, wrong way around. But ya, nothing in the difference. The 4 products I looked at are cheaper or same price on Irish site.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Thanks OP! Just ordered a pair of Air Zoom Pegasus for €59 delivered. Not sure what they'll be like but should be grand at that price! :)

ETA 22 June, lucky I'm not in a rush :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

The pegasus are a great shoe, enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

My zooms got cancelled! order went through with another pair but just logged on and see message they were cancelled!

byte wrote: »
    Thanks OP! Just ordered a pair of Air Zoom Pegasus for €59 delivered. Not sure what they'll be like but should be grand at that price! :)

ETA 22 June, lucky I'm not in a rush :D

The ETA is crazy, I done 2 orders a few hours apart and one was ETA of 16th June, next one was 23rd June.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Birneybau wrote: »
    Let's not lose the run of ourselves now...:pac:

I need those runners I bought for the pub so lol

• Advertisement

OmegaGene wrote: »
    That’s not an eta it’s a delivered by date from memory, my last order came 10 days before the stated delivered by date

Exactly plus it’s 30% off plus free delivery so what do ppl expect lol
    Side note just checked mine and delivery due today Wow after a June 10th date I was happy with but I’ll be happier with this date :D

Nike are much faster than Adidas that’s for sure

Suppose they Just Do It :D couldn’t resist. Now a 30% off Adidas that would be class too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Suppose they Just Do It couldn’t resist. Now a 30% off Adidas that would be class too.

:D there is, check out BA. Adidas is not my cup of tea though..

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭R.F.

The ETA is crazy, I done 2 orders a few hours apart and one was ETA of 16th June, next one was 23rd June.

Mine was for the 12th but looking at tracking it might actually be with me today now

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

tedpan wrote: »
    :D there is, check out BA. Adidas is not my cup of tea though..

It's all about Adidas Originals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

any nike bargains seem gone at this stage!
    hope there'll be another soon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

R.F. wrote: »
    Mine was for the 12th but looking at tracking it might actually be with me today now

I've 3 separate orders placed, checking via nike app they were meant to be here yesterday, it's changed to today.

Going through the tracking email link they are 10th and 12th June. But they are in their sorting centre in Hinckley?! I know I'll have them by Tuesday so. Onto Athline sorting centre then out for post.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

byte wrote: »
    Love 'em. I've put about 100k on mine since I got them in the last 30% off in April! And I was not a runner. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

ive given up waiting for the ones i want to be in my size. Ordered some nice Nike Air Max Tailwind IV for EUR76 as sale ends tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

It says there's 30% off on Adidas too with UniDays code but when you go to use the code it says the code is not recognised?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

That’s not an eta it’s a delivered by date from memory, my last order came 10 days before the stated delivered by date

Same as that, mine came about a week before the date.
    I'd prefer then being up front than promising a date that they can't deliver on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭techdiver

Has anyone previously ordered from nike and hard to exchange sizes? Adidas makes it much easier to do it online. Nike requires you to call a number.

Also, has anyone done returns or exchanges after having items delivered from the UK site through Parcel Motel. How painful a process is that?

I ordered a lot of stuff from adidas last week and it arrived yesterday and the sizes are all over the place. No consistency at all. I'm assuming nike sizes are going to be similarly inconsistent.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Vudgie

Great sale, delivery times are very slow. I know things are taking longer but I got a delivery date of 2.5 weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Thanks for this OmegaGene, put my order through this morning and ended up getting decent discounts on some nice kit.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, ETA was the wrong term to use in this instance, it's a deliver-by date, like Amazon etc would use.

I'm not complaining, at that price, I'm happy to wait! :)

byte wrote:
    I'm not complaining, at that price, I'm happy to wait!

FYI, the wait's not too bad either. Ordered Monday morning, just got the UPS tracking, so probably have it by end of next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Vudgie

It’s a delivered by date not a delivery date, so it will be with you before that

Here’s hoping, though it doesn’t say delivered by anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,281 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Do Nike ever have a clearance sale online does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

expires 23:59 friday btw

The expiry date for the code seems to have been extended.

Now expiries on 01.06.2020 at 23:59 CEST

• Advertisement

OmegaGene wrote:
    delivery arrived, much quicker than adidas thats for sure

Definitely, mine's due Monday with DPD, all my previous Nike orders were shipped by UPS. Can't complain, the service is far better than expected!

Advertisement