Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco PS4 and Xbox games 10er

Options
  • 17-11-2019 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

The last guardian
    Dirt 2.0
    Anthem
    COD WW2

All 10euro in Tesco extra Drogheda on Xbox and PS4.

I got the last guardian and it scanned at 39.99 even though it had a 10 euro sticker on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Etnies wrote: »
    The last guardian
    Dirt 2.0
    Anthem
    COD WW2

All 10euro in Tesco extra Drogheda on Xbox and PS4.

I got the last guardian and it scanned at 39.99 even though it had a 10 euro sticker on it.
    did you take to customer service. Should give you €60 with the double the difference scheme

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

did you take to stimer seevoce. Should give you €60 with the double the difference scheme

No idea what you're talking about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Went to tesco the other day when the price reduction had just happened that morning, manager said all the good stuff got cleaned out online, I was there with all the dummy boxes but they hadn't got the actual games out back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

Didnt hear about the sale at all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Etnies wrote: »
    No idea what you're talking about

Sorry typing on the phone in a rush.. This might clear things up

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1888357/how-you-can-get-free-food-and-money-back-at-tesco/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭fdevine

did you take to stimer seevoce. Should give you €60 with the double the difference scheme

FWIW - stimer seevoce=customer service

Link is 3+ years old and in any case Tesco stopped that "scheme" ages ago AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Days gone listed as €10 online

Don’t bother. I ordered it and they substituted it for DC Lego :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

Days gone listed as €10 online

Don’t bother. I ordered it and they substituted it for DC Lego :(

God of War PS4 listed on the site for a 5er, says it's unavailable when you put in the basket

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Testament1 wrote: »
    God of War PS4 listed on the site for a 5er, says it's unavailable when you put in the basket

At least they told you. I went to collect and the guy dropped the bombshell 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Clearwater wouldn't even look for me too busy upselling a crap phone to an idiot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

I asked about this in Dundrum today and yer man looked at me like I had two heads.

Luckily myself and Klaus, my conjoined twin aren't easily offended.

Yer man said he had no idea about the promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Darby_321

It looks like Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 Ps4 for 5 euro, The lego movies 2 xbox for 5 euro and dirt rally 2.0 ps4 for 10 euro are still available on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Yeah i ordered a few there from their website, didnt know how to do click and collect yesterday which was a shame as loads more games on their website then. Ordered the new mortal kombat and lego marvel superheroes and lego dv super villains on ps4 for 38 for the 3 of them, to collect on Thursday so hopefully all there, got red dead 2 on ps4 and xbox 1 on sun in Ashbourne for 20 each

Ordered online, only got charged for the groceries, not the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Yeah they rang me yesterday and said games out of stock to not bother coming over for them as none there.

Advertisement