Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportsshoes.com. Half price or better sale.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Be careful with this sale, they show "reductions" against RRP but they never price things at the RRP so hard to know what the actual reduction is. I don't think the prices are any different to what they normally have to be honest.

Still good prices in general but wirth checking prices on a few other sites before buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Yup, I follow these guys all year round and they're they online Sports version of Harvey Norman. The sale never ends but gets promoted as new every week nearly.
    In saying that, there are some good bargains to be had everyso often on there

• Registered Users Posts: 20,410 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

adrian522 wrote: »
    Be careful with this sale, they show "reductions" against RRP but they never price things at the RRP so hard to know what the actual reduction is. I don't think the prices are any different to what they normally have to be honest.

Still good prices in general but wirth checking prices on a few other sites before buying.

Always find the trainer prices hard to beat,not sure they're giving away too much in that line though.
    The clothing looks excellent value however.

Advertisement