Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Select Disney Games Free on Windows 8 and Windows 8 Phone Store

Options
  • 12-06-2014 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Free for the next 12 days, add them to Kids Corner on your phone(turn it on in settings, when your phone is locked swipe in from right) so they can't access anything else on your phone.

Copy and paste link: wpcentral.com/several-disney-games-are-now-free-download-windows-phone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭g0g

I was actually gonna download a few of them, but then was warned about a couple of things people should be careful of:
    1) Some of these games are massive size relative to what they are - e.g. solitaire is >300MB
    2) I read that most of the games have loads of extras you have to pay for, and in some cases it's hard to progress very far without these
    That said, I guess you can't complain too much when it's free!

Someone recommended to me to get Cbeebies Playtime which is always free. You need to change region to UK to find it in store and download, but you can then change back to Ireland and it'll still run fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ChoppersX

g0g wrote: »
    I was actually gonna download a few of them, but then was warned about a couple of things people should be careful of:
    1) Some of these games are massive size relative to what they are - e.g. solitaire is >300MB

I know not every model of Windows Phone Handsets come with expandable Micro SD Storage but for those that do with the new 8.1 OS you have option to install apps directly to your sd card "Storage Sense in Settings", its recommended you have a class 6 or higher microsd card other wise you might get some stuttering in certain games/apps.

Advertisement