Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HP Mini 110 Netbook €188

• 28-03-2011 1:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭

I know there are issues with Komplett but I'm going to take a chance with HP Mini 110 which is on offer for €188 delivered.
    Details here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Good deal OP. Specs seems ok, especially for the price.

I would jump on it but i bought the Acer d255 netbook which popped up here in December for Argos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Bargain hawk feeding frenzy : Activate!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

anyone know the battery life?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭Dec4

anyone know the battery life?
    According to various reviews about 6 hours or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

wish i had got it at that price, good deal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭RJunior

My girlfriend picked up one of these recently, they're a nice job for the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I have read a lot about the bad customer service from Komplett in the last year or so. But the last 2 items I purchased (including this netbook) have been received within a few working days. An email I sent them was responded to within hours. The prices I got stuff for was the best out there. So they are not all bad. (I am in no way affiliated with them, just think it should be known).

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Dexterm99

I ordered the hp netbook and it too arrived in just a few days. Maybe they are finally bouncing back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

I have one

Its a good price but You get tired of pretty Quick due to the Size of the Screen

WIZE wrote: »
    I have one

Its a good price but You get tired of pretty Quick due to the Size of the Screen

Selling it cheap? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

I will sell it for €100 but I have to wait till another few weeks till I get my new Laptop . I will let you know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Says €214.00?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Shulgin

It went up in price a few days ago.

Ah, sorry thought this was from today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

Anybody can confirm if it plays HD content? I'm especially interested in RTE2 live stream, as my laptop is not up to scratch, and that way I'll be able to justify the purchase to my better half.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Dexterm99

m4r10 wrote: »
    Anybody can confirm if it plays HD content? I'm especially interested in RTE2 live stream, as my laptop is not up to scratch, and that way I'll be able to justify the purchase to my better half.

Forget about HD playback, tell her it looks like this.
    1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

If only she'd be that gullible about computers.

It's my OH that actually wants something like this. She has a quite new 17" good Dell but she wants something small. :o never happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

It's my OH that actually wants something like this. She has a quite new 17" good Dell but she wants something small. :o never happy!

Women always want the biggest possible, until they realise that over a certain size takes a lot of getting used to, and is very uncomfortable at first. They'll then settle for something smaller, in your case, a lot smaller!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

testicle wrote: »
    Women always want the biggest possible, until they realise that over a certain size takes a lot of getting used to, and is very uncomfortable at first. They'll then settle for something smaller, in your case, a lot smaller!

that is quite funny..... taking into consideration your username;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭jacool

and then they tell you that one of everything is enough !

taking into consideration your username:rolleyes:

Ha, I'd make a funny quip about your username, but I'd only make a balls of it!

Advertisement