Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadow €19.99 delivered

Options
  • 09-06-2014 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

Saw this online today, Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow usually retails for €44. It's a fantastic palette. Am stocking up for friend's birthdays etc.

http://foffit.com/deals/galeraspzoo_01#.U5Vym3JdVXY

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

xalot wrote: »
    Saw this online today, Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow usually retails for €44. It's a fantastic palette. Am stocking up for friend's birthdays etc.

http://foffit.com/deals/galeraspzoo_01#.U5Vym3JdVXY

These are faked so often... Not sure if you can trust it's not counterfeit unless from an official retailer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Definitely a fake. Only buy from bricks and mortar store on this one, online sales are usually fakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭xalot

Can they do that if it's groupon type deal? Thought you were protected against fakes in that situation? Balls!
    I've paid with paypal, so if they turn out to be fake I'm sure I can get a refund?

The seller is some random name in Poland, it's not an officially licensed sale. I can 100% guarantee you they're fakes. Cancel the sale now if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

Clearly a fake!

Galera sp. z o.o. Phone: Skype: tomek5075
    ul. Lisowskiego 9A, Zielona Góra, 65-072

Poland

I'm surprised Groupon are allowing this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭xalot

Have got a refund. Mods might want to move this from Bargain alerts. Only realised after that it wasn't the Irish company completing the sale.

Went onto the website for the item and the checkout page isn't secure or anything. Very very dodge looking.

Dont know where my head was at today! If it's too good to be true it generally is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Great you got your money back! It doesn't matter where the company is located though, if it's not Urban Decay themselves, or a big reputable retailer - stay away. An Irish company would most likely sell you a fake too, these are not distributed outside of official retail channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Just a heads-up. My mother bought me Urban Decay Naked 2 from a retailer and mine is fake.

From talking to people on a thread I created in "Beauty" it seems there is a scam whereby someone buys a fake online and then brings it in-store for a refund.
    Because the fakes are so good, the retailer won't even notice.
    No matter where you buy yours from, check it and make sure it's not fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

fussyonion wrote: »
    From talking to people on a thread I created in "Beauty" it seems there is a scam whereby someone buys a fake online and then brings it in-store for a refund.
    No receipt ? I'd have thought that it would be most definitely required.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

dodzy wrote: »
    No receipt ? I'd have thought that it would be most definitely required.

Well they could also have just brought it back and said "I don't have a receipt but you can see it's unopened...can I switch it for something else?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

I have just bought the real deal one for 44 euro from the debenhams website, it was birthday present for a friend.

But when searching I did find on amazon what I'd imagine this website is selling for £5.99.

It looks almost identical to the naked 2
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colors-Neutral-Eyeshadow-Palette-arrival/dp/B00JKG45UQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402518622&sr=8-1&keywords=naked1+palette

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I have just bought the real deal one for 44 euro from the debenhams website, it was birthday present for a friend.

But when searching I did find on amazon what I'd imagine this website is selling for £5.99.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colors-Neutral-Eyeshadow-Palette-arrival/dp/B00JKG45UQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402518622&sr=8-1&keywords=naked1+palette
    Dispatched from and sold by G For U—Ship from HK.

HK meaning Hong Kong

Yep, that's the one I got on ebay, slightly lower price, urban decay never mentioned then the fake arrived.

Advertisement