Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchase £50 Amazon Gift Card and receive £6 credit

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

And so it begins

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Offer is limited to customers who have not purchased an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card in the past 36 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭bromley52

Are gift vouchers included in this or is it just cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Not eligible. But I'm consoling myself with the fact my last £30 gift card got me a free fiver.
    'Nother year and I'll qualify for the freebies again:D

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Also have £6 on £80 for the top up to save having to send it to another Amazon account/appears in the account quicker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

When I try putting my own email while buying the gift card a prompt says top up your account to easily add gift cards to balance. By doing this would it revoke the promotion?. Or is it safer to just go through the steps specified?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Wynnie12

bromley52 wrote: »
    Are gift vouchers included in this or is it just cards?

Terms & Conditions
    Receive a £6 promotional code for a future Amazon.co.uk retail order when you purchase at least £50 in Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers

Vouchers included in offer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

What's the difference between Amazon's gift cards and gift vouchers, or are they the same thing?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

In b4 Prime for a year for 56 pound

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

do i get it correctly just enter my amazon email, buy50quid and will have 56 when checking out ? as it says only visible when checking out.

with pound tanking euro rate atm, its nice offset to get closer to even rate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

just to be sure, we have until 31 Jan 2020 to buy this £50 gift card correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

This might be helpful. To anyone who signs up for prime just for the free trial and then cancels, you can create another free account using the same email address to avail of any promos you aren't eligible for.

Eg if your amazon account email is abcd@gmail.com you can create a new amazon account with the email address of a.bcd@gmail and any correspondence will be sent to your abcd@gmail.com inbox.

This only works for gmail AFAIK.

I bought the £50 gift card promotion yesterday and activated it to my account but I'm not seeing the £6 discount in my checkout with over 50 worth of goods?. Any ideas why?

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Took 2 days for me to get an email from Amazon saying that the £6 had been added to my account.

D.

Decoda wrote: »
    Took 2 days for me to get an email from Amazon saying that the £6 had been added to my account.

D.

Ah ok, I didn't get that email yet, Just the one that says my gift card is added!. I wonder will the 4k ultra stay the same price at 29.99 seeing as it was before black Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭dubrov

I just got mine. Strangely I did a similar 80 pound deal in September and still qualified

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Clueless question? If I buy the £50 gift card will a physical gift card be delivered to me and the £6 credit added to my own account? I want to give it as a present.

Edit: I should have actually clicked on the link! All info there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

Somehow I managed to get the credit for both the £50 and £80....
    I used an Amazon account I set up last year but had never really used.

The £6 gets added to the £80 top up instantly. i.e. Buy £80 get £86.
    The £6 for the £50 got added to my account today as a promotional balance.

£12 for nothing. :)
    I'll take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

I wasnt eligable as I didnt meet the T&Cs but I chanced it anyway and topped up £50, nothing extra applied so I got in touch with their chat customer care and told them I followed the promo but didnt get the additional credit, they were more than happy to apply it manually...

Advertisement