Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommendation for tado install in Wexford

Options
  • 10-11-2019 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a heating engineer (oil fired burner) in County Wexford to install a thermostat and hot water extension. I would have a go at it myself, but just moved into a new house and the still trying to figure out what everything does, but should be far easier for an engineer thats done this before.

I know its against the rules to recommend someone via the thread, but if you can leave me a PM that would be great.

Again many thanks.

Also what do people think about the thermostat and water options on tado, i have a few of the radiator values and they are pretty good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Gar_wafer

Did you get an answer to this ?

also how’s the tado system. Thinking of installing the system too.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭lardarse

In the end i installed it myself. I have an oil burner on a timer, wasn`t that difficult and they have some instructions for different methods.

Advertisement