Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead | Season 10 | Episode 7 | Open Your Eyes [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 17-11-2019 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

The Walking Dead - Season 10

Episode 7 - "Open Your Eyes"

Airdate - Nov 17th AMC at 9/8c | Nov 18th on FOX UK at 9PM

Carol pushes boundaries that make Daryl uncomfortable. Alpha and Beta have reservations about someone.

Promo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Right...eh the annoying doctor is dead which can only be a good thing. The other weird doctor being a mole was actually interesting to be fair. I'm still just not caring much. Again no Michonne, no Negan, Michonne leaving I heard? What characters will be left in this show? Its one of the most frustrating shows ever, can be so good if it wants to be and is sometimes in places but ruins it half the time with bad filler episodes and **** characters they introduce that no one cares about

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

FILLER!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭snowgal

God this forum gone to the dogs!! :) I really enjoyed that episode I must say, best for me this season. Mid season finale should be good. I genuinely thought Siddiq was gonna kill Dante rather than the other way around. Though thought Dante was dodgy from his very first screen time.... wtf is Carol at?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I think it would have been a good episode if i cared about the person being murdered but tbh i dont recognise half the cast now. It was a twist ending but why anyone would fight for the whisperers when they had seen what the other lot live like makes no sense.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I thought Rosita was half dead, and she managed an epic underwater save? Shame about the doctor, although I was finding his PTSD a bit drawn out. And I swear he started talking differently recently. New doctor was always a bit creepy. Guess that happens when you wear dead peoples skin for a face.

Wonder if they do find out about Dante, will they keep him as a chained up medic? They seem to have lost all of their medical expertise this year.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

It could be a fake out, where he's actually fine.

I'm hoping
    zombie Siddiq runs rampant through the place. Never really cared about the character and he had no chemistry with Rosita whatsoever so he'd go out with a bang rather than a whimper

Advertisement