Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs in West Limerick?

Options
  • 16-11-2012 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Hi there are there any archery clubs in West Limerick can anyone tell me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

My knowledge of the goegraphy of Limerick would be non existent, but I know there is an archery club in the University of Limerick and also the Limerick Bowmen Archery Club.

Even if these are not in the area you require, I am sure they would know what other clubs are in the area. If you drop them an email I am sure that they would let you know what clubs are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Thanks for taking the time to reply, the UL club is a bit too far away and the Limerick Bowman are way to far away.... they are in the U.S.A as far as I can make out, but you're very good for replying to me, cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Munstermad wrote: »
    Thanks for taking the time to reply, the UL club is a bit too far away and the Limerick Bowman are way to far away.... they are in the U.S.A as far as I can make out, but you're very good for replying to me, cheers :)
    Ooops, that will teach me :) I just assumed Limerick Bowmen were in Limerick. Sorry about that :o:o

Well I am sure ULAC would know what clubs may be available to you if you drop them an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Not at all, gave me a giggle.....I'll give them a shout and see if they know of anyone more local, thanks again. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 strabow

None that I know of in west limerick..
    There is a Field archery club in limerick near newport I think. Unlike target archery you will follow a course through a forest shooting 3D animals at unmarked distances much more fun than standing in the one spot shooting at paper. google IFAF {Irish field archery federation} for contact details on all clubs in ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Memori

In Limerick there is only one target club, UL Archery, and one field club, Limerick Yeomen. A new club has been formed up in Ennis in Co. Clare though called Archers of Ennis.

Advertisement