Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega Naomi Cab + 2 x 29in Arcade CRT

Options
  • 03-09-2020 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Sega Naomi Universal cab - upright

POST\COLLECTION: Collection only - Dublin 5

PRICE:
    €300 for the lot - priced to sell, I'd prefer not to part them out

PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal/Cash

I bought the Naomi cab, and the extra CRT here on this forum, over the summer ... original threads below for full disclosure. I paid 400 all in, and thought that a fair price.

Now I've had my fun, and I have to move them on ... so I'm asking 300 euro to a boardsie. I would really like these to go to an enthusiast.

I cannot stress this enough, the Naomi cab is HUGE, and really needs two people to shift it. You'll need a good sized van to move it ... it's not going to fit on the back seat of a Yaris.

I bought the second CRT thinking I had goosed the first one, when in fact I had an unseated cable. The second CRT has some screen burn, noticeable when it's powered off (INSERT COIN) ... but otherwise is in fair condition.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058088750

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058105658

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I have another cab. Does that make me an enthusiast? ;)
    If so, I might be able to take this off your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

20200907-131924-Copy.jpg

20200907-131933-Copy.jpg

20200907-131943-Copy.jpg

20200907-131947-Copy.jpg

20200907-132030-Copy.jpg

20200907-132043-Copy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Alan Delta Lima

hia trout,

i'm interested in your cab if its still available ?
    Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

hia trout,

i'm interested in your cab if its still available ?
    Thanks

Hi,

Im afraid you need a post count of 50 to use the arcade and retro marketplace. You can read the full forum rules at this link

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

Mods, please close ... this has been picked up by The_B_Man, an absolute gent to deal with :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement