Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matchplay scenario from golf monthly forum

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Norfolk Enchants_

Tommo 76 wrote: »
    http://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/showthread.php?78313-Matchplay-incorrect-information

From my limited knowledge I would have thought nothing against the rules was done, all was above board, as giving false information relates only to number of strokes...
    That's hilarious, I've read the first few pages of that and it's a prime example of why you should educate yourself in the basic rules of matchplay before playing machplay. BTW The result of the match stands, unless Player A informed Player B he was getting a ruling (and going by the OP he didn't). Player A banging on about it and starting a thread after the match is over amounts to sour grapes and nothing more.

Advertisement