Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddler Potty training regression

Options
  • 11-12-2019 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I have a nearly 3 year old daugther. I potty trained her on June bank holiday when she was 2 years and 4 months. Everything went ok, we went o holidays and she only had one accident even being out and about during the day, she was good at telling me. In September a few days after we came back from holidays she started in a new classroom at her regular creche with of course new teachers and her big sister went to school and started attending a different after school. Well she since regreses and never went back, have being 3 months in which I have tried everything and stil the same, 3 accidents per day, mostly at creche but the odd one home. Mind you she had never number 2 accidents and wakes up dry from her 12 hours sleep. I am desperate and even depressed, any advice please!!!

Advertisement