Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fave Women of WWE Past

Options
  • 11-12-2019 7:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

The Women's Division in WWE is thriving as of recent years with the Women's Revolution. Perhaps the most robust it's ever been. In the past it has been spotty albeit with a few bright spots. Who are your favorite WWE women of yesteryear (say from 1980 to 2000)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Was always a fan of Molly Holly, Ivory and Jaqueline.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Lita was a phenomenon when she broke through. She was cool AF so the girls loved her and she was bad ass and well able to mix it up with the boys. Her debuting with Essa Rios was class. She was just do different to anything else we'd ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Mae young

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

All things considered it has to go to the
    9th wonder of the world:

CHYNA

I absolutely loved Luna Vachon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I absolutely loved Luna Vachon.

Disgrace that she never held the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭LibSuperstar

Not necessarily my fave but I wanna shout out Velvet McIntyre. She was a good hand in the '80s.
    Omackeral wrote:
    Disgrace that she never held the title.

Why they didn't have her win it off Alundra Blayze idk but reportedly w/ Sable it was politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Are we talking lookswise here or in ring talent?

For me, there was nobody like Torrie Wilson. But as an in ring performer, I'd have to go with Asuka. She can do it all, and is not uneasy on the eye either

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭LibSuperstar

gerrybbadd wrote:
    Are we talking lookswise here or in ring talent?

For me, there was nobody like Torrie Wilson. But as an in ring performer, I'd have to go with Asuka. She can do it all, and is not uneasy on the eye either

In ring mainly and pre '00

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

In ring mainly and pre '00

Has to be Lita so. something about her made her hotter than Trish to me, and she could mix it up something serious in the ring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Davy05

All things considered it has to go to the
    9th wonder of the world:

CHYNA

Yeah, i was a big fan of how she took a tombstone too...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Sable, she didnt do much in the ring, but she did enough for me to grow through my teenage years

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Omackeral wrote: »
    Lita was a phenomenon when she broke through. She was cool AF so the girls loved her and she was bad ass and well able to mix it up with the boys. Her debuting with Essa Rios was class. She was just do different to anything else we'd ever seen.

+ 1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

montyrebel wrote: »
    Sable, she didnt do much in the ring, but she did enough for me to grow through my teenage years

Interestingly enough Marc Mero came out recently and said Sable cheated on him with Brock Lesnar back in the day. Guess it would have been 2003ish.

Looking back now as an adult I don't see the big appeal of Sable back in the day. Like yeah, she's hot. But not the best ever as she was being presented back in the day.

Advertisement