Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Wrapped

Options
  • 05-12-2019 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

It's that time of year where Spotify lays our musical tastes of the year out on the table. Did your Unwrapped recap produce any surprises or interesting trends?

Unsurprisingly for me, it was another year where Rock & Metal took up most of the top 5 (with Marina and NF also slipping in). Rammstein took the #1 spot for me after they announced their Belfast gig. Was doing a lot of cramming this year, it seems :D

🤪

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

My top songs involve a lot of rock and various degrees of metal. Got my son an echo show over the summer and he's constantly playing Guns N'Roses, Thin Lizzy, Blue Stahli, Disturbed, Dethklok and Andrew WK.

Not what you'd expect most 5 year olds to listen to! He's gotten into Queen recently, but he puts on the others too much for it to make a dent in the stats.

Luke Combs, Eric Church, and Steve Earle are my top 3.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

My spotify wrapped reminded me once again that letting kids use the Alexa with your profile turned is going to infect your home page, suggestions and history with the most god awful crap. Spotify family is great but it does not play well with Alexa and seems to have no tools for unliking stuff and tidying up your preferences.

Advertisement