Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

24 hours to complete. Looking forward to tomorrow then.

Also toty nominees in packs now. Not sure what it means. I opened one and there weren't any.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

wonski wrote: »
    24 hours to complete. Looking forward to tomorrow then.

Also toty nominees in packs now. Not should what it means. I opened one and there weren't any.

The nominees for toty seem to be in packs as a special toty nominee card with a +1 rating

Roughly translated to “here just throw money at packs again everyone and don’t worry your little heads about that button delay”

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Do they replace their base cards?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Do they replace their base cards?

They should. Will let you know if there are any issues when I pack Messi ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Why would you think Neymar price would go up or even stay on?

All my premium cards lost value lately and I doubt Mane had much to do with it.

100k down on Henry, DeBruyne totgs down similarly, it isn't even linked to position. Just bad timing.

Well he went up in price after the Messi SBC release yesterday so I figured I could get a bit more coinage by waiting a little while. Sadly not though.

• Advertisement

Well he went up in price after the Messi SBC release yesterday so I figured I could get a bit more coinage by waiting a little while. Sadly not though.

Coincidental.

No sane person would use that card to complete sbc tbh. Not sure why it jumped in price, but not because of the sbc. Not directly at least.

It is number 12 today based on their tweets, so 11 tomorrow. Any hints what it could be?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I can do witsel but im not sure hes worth it, i have his base card and futmas Witsel is only 1 point ovr better, most improvement is 2 points physical

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Coincidental.

No sane person would use that card to complete sbc tbh. Not sure why it jumped in price, but not because of the sbc. Not directly at least.

I obviously didn’t mean Neymar was being used in SBCs. People were buying Neymar back because they were put off by Messi’s price.

I obviously didn’t mean Neymar was being used in SBCs. People were buying Neymar back because they were put off by Messi’s price.

Yeah. Whatever the reason most cards went down, surprisingly some icons went up.

It's all about timing now.

Whoever was selling Neymar hoping to do Messi needs their head checked anyway. So sane people in my earlier post might not be fair comparison anyway.

I wonder how many people actually did Messi sbc in total. Must be very low number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I'm not interested in either sbc card today, but I like the fact that otw and fut champs cards can be used. Have that otw Sanchez ready to go and enough useless fut champs cards in my club.

It is laughable when you log to the app and receive message stating that the 0 stars skills and wf was just visual issue and they fixed it.

And then you realize they didn't fix nothing.

Good update EA :)

Now the update finally worked, but if they could stop reminding me 5 times an hour about it that would be great :)

Don’t know if it’s been said yet. But you can finally change tactics and player instructions on the companion and web app.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,418 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

That Gambin card basically makes me getting Guardiola redundant??
    Might go for Nesta then.

Blazer wrote: »
    That Gambin card basically makes me getting Guardiola redundant??
    Might go for Nesta then.

IMO if you go for two it's Carlos and Nesta.

Still having Guardiola, but he is first in line to be rested.

If you don't need chemistry in that position I wouldn't. He is not bad, though. Just can't see him lasting any longer in my team soon.

IMO if you go for two it's Carlos and Nesta.

Still having Guardiola, but he is first in line to be rested.

If you don't need chemistry in that position I wouldn't. He is not bad, though. Just can't see him lasting any longer in my team soon.

Carlos is 11 tokens. Definitely can’t see myself getting that at this stage.
    There’s also Okocha as well. I have Pepe in that position.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got TOTY Nominee De Ligt from the 15 or so packs from UCL MM + regular MM and other random SBCS. Nearly shat myself and thought it was Van Dijk...

Rttf upgrades are in, well done to anyone that grinded Mbabu!!!

If anyone has spare coinage, this Reddit thread...

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/ea9kwv/want_to_open_more_packs_lists_if_cheap_league_sbcs/

.... has a list of relatively cheap League SBCs that you can get some decent packs from.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Rttf upgrades are in, well done to anyone that grinded Mbabu!!!

Oh, I was thinking it wouldn't affect me, and then realised I have an 81 Juan Jesus that just jumped to 84. Cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Haven't played in ages and don't see myself bothering to get enough tokens to get Wright, think I'll cash out on carlos.

Have 550k in the bank and just want to buy packs with it... The struggle of playing games at the moment is real

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Haven't played in ages and don't see myself bothering to get enough tokens to get Wright, think I'll cash out on carlos.

Have 550k in the bank and just want to buy packs with it... The struggle of playing games at the moment is real

Same, got all tokens from the first round and haven't played it since. Wanted Ferdinand but took Carlos, might revisit it in new year but can't be arsed.

If anyone has spare coinage, this Reddit thread...

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/ea9kwv/want_to_open_more_packs_lists_if_cheap_league_sbcs/

.... has a list of relatively cheap League SBCs that you can get some decent packs from.

here's a better breakdown..that will keep me busy at work for a while :)

https://www.futbin.com/stc/challenges?page=1&sort=vfc&order=desc

Oh, I was thinking it wouldn't affect me, and then realised I have an 81 Juan Jesus that just jumped to 84. Cool.

He looks really really good with the upgrade!

It seems to be doing countries in reverse order, as in it started with number 1 ranked country Belgium yesterday, so should be France today.

If the sissoko rumors were right it should be him, from my own point of view I’d love ferland mendy or very unlikely but pogba.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Hoping Malcuit, there are no good French RBs

Hoping Malcuit, there are no good French RBs

A lot would be happy with that as not much RB options in serie a either.

10-8

I've gone win/loss/win/loss etc a lot today. Going wildly from winning 5-0 to losing 0-5. And quite literally every second game, exactly every second game, is against someone spamming drag backs. Got to the point where once I went two down, I just started surfing Reddit and waiting till the next game so I can have my turn to win by a few goals. :P

10-8

I've gone win/loss/win/loss etc a lot today. Going wildly from winning 5-0 to losing 0-5. And quite literally every second game, exactly every second game, is against someone spamming drag backs. Got to the point where once I went two down, I just started surfing Reddit and waiting till the next game so I can have my turn to win by a few goals. :P

I see a lot of people on reddit saying just lose your first 5 games, that gives them easier opponents and they win the next 10 or so. Grand if you only want the 11 wins etc.
    I must try it next weekend,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote: »
    I see a lot of people on reddit saying just lose your first 5 games, that gives them easier opponents and they win the next 10 or so. Grand if you only want the 11 wins etc.
    I must try it next weekend,

if you play the game for rewards you will always be disappointed.

Draft is the only enjoyable game mode at the moment, gameplay is actually very good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement