Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice tractor tyre

• 04-09-2019 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

I have to replace rear rims on my fiat 70 90.

It takes a 13.6 38 tyre

Its a narrow tyre.

My question is can I fit a 16.9 34 wheels that are usually used on a fiat 90 90 on my fiat 70 90.

Any replies appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭White Clover

I have to replace rear rims on my fiat 70 90.

It takes a 13.6 38 tyre

Its a narrow tyre.

My question is can I fit a 16.9 34 wheels that are usually used on a fiat 90 90 on my fiat 70 90.

Any replies appreciated.

Yes, they'd be a direct replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Waternotsoda

Another question, do any of the fiat's come with a strong lift. I never thought the one on the 70 90 was great?

Anyone know where I could pick up a rear wheel rim second hand?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭queueeye

Another question, do any of the fiat's come with a strong lift. I never thought the one on the 70 90 was great?
    Is the hydraulic filter changed regularly.?

queueeye wrote: »
    Is the hydraulic filter changed regularly.?

No

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭queueeye

Change it, test the pressure at one of the spools. Should be around 2500 psi. If it’s not good enough then change the hydraulic pump. Not a big job.

queueeye wrote: »
    Change it, test the pressure at one of the spools. Should be around 2500 psi. If it’s not good enough then change the hydraulic pump. Not a big job.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭148multi

Try my man in leitrim, he's on done deal, never dealt with him but know a few that have.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Donegalforever

If you cannot get one near where you live, I know of a man in North Donegal who deals in S/H Fiats and he would probably have a rim to suit you.
    I have never dealt with him (as I don't own a Fiat), with I have his telephone number if you require it.

Thanks. I got a set from the man in Leitrim. €150 each second hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Who2

John Conaty in Kelly is your best bet, make sure you have reception before you call, know what you want and don’t bite when he barks. He’s actually fairly sound. He probably has Tyres and all to suit. Agrigear in Cavan will make one and are reasonable enough price wise, they won’t be beaten on bkt agri max Tyres either.

I've got new seals fitted on the cyclinders. However the psi of the pump is around 2000 psi. Where could I get an hydraulic pump for Ford 70 90? Midlands West preferable but am willing to travel. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Jb1989

I've got new seals fitted on the cyclinders. However the psi of the pump is around 2000 psi. Where could I get an hydraulic pump for Ford 70 90? Midlands West preferable but am willing to travel. Thanks

Have you tried all the Fellas already listed? I know Conatys sells new pumps and stuff

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

This one is in Donegal
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HYDRAULIC-PUMP-FIAT-70-90-90-90-110-90-780-880-980-1280-60-66-70-66-CASE-JX80-9/233367472555?hash=item3655c909ab:g:-pUAAOSw1wpdof78

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Advertisement