Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a medical sales job as a non-eu citizen

Options
  • 03-12-2019 7:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am Korean who has been working as a oversea sales assistant for about a year in a medical device company. I was wondering if I can get easily get a sales jobs(Like Field Sales, or Inside Sales) in the medical device companies in Ireland. (Given that building up my career more than 3 years in Korea)

About my background, the details are as follows,

1. I got a bachelor's degree of social science(Majored in Advertising/PR)
    2. My fiancee is Irish, so I don't think it would a problem to get a visa for work in Ireland.
    3. Due to her hometown is Galway, I prefer to live in Galway, but the other areas are good as well.

If anyone knows about this industry in Ireland, please advise me if it is feasible, and what else I have to prepare for it.

Thank you

Advertisement