Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the race - Round 21 Abu Dhabi

Options
  • 01-12-2019 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,027 ✭✭✭✭

Havent seen it myself yet, hopefully a good finish to the season? Or maybe not

Rate the race 19 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    5%
    Ghost Train 1 vote
    21%
    Zaphskipper_GLionbackerthe_pen_turner 4 votes
    42%
    muckwarriorGrim.flazioEl_Duderino 09Spudman_20000Ha Long BayAMKCjammiedodgers 8 votes
    10%
    afatbollixv3ttel 2 votes
    21%
    SantanInviereBurkie1203Don Juan II 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,278 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Dreary race, got moderately interesting towards the end but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

only watched the c4 highlights.
    gave it a 4 . fairly boring for large parts but a few overtakes or atempts.
    no real chalange for the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

A 3 from me. Just a very boring race. I think even Ben and Coulthard were struggling with something to say in it at times. No challenge at the front a few mid field scraps but that was it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭Inviere

1 from me. Tire management for 55 laps, fook that. 2 hours I'll never get back. Combine that with the usual ignoring of the midfield battles, to focus on the top three who were 20+ seconds apart from each other, you have to wonder what the people in charge of the world feed do be thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,956 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Inviere wrote: »
    Combine that with the usual ignoring of the midfield battles, to focus on the top three who were 20+ seconds apart from each other, you have to wonder what the people in charge of the world feed do be thinking.

They're in the process of getting teams to commit to f1 for the future. Probably want to suck up to the top 3 at the moment as they'd be the biggest loss to the sport.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,730 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Excellent race from Hamilton, gave noone else a look in, made for a very poor spectacle unfortunately, as we can note from Lewis getting a Grand Schlem, Pole, Led all laps, Fastest Lap and won the race.

Red Bull only really seemed on a par or perhaps slightly ahead of Merc on the 3 races held at altitude, that needs to resolve itself if we are to have a more exciting season next year. Ferrari need to capitalise whenever they have a slight edge which they pretty much comprehensively failed to do this year. Hard to see Ferrari closing the gap on Merc and taking advantage given how they failed to do so this year, fingers crossed though as that is the clearest route to a good year long championship next year. 95.5 days to go to the Melbourne GP.

Advertisement