Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ap2 interview questions or topics

Options
  • 26-11-2019 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hidoes anyone have experience of a interview for an AP2 or program coordinator. Interviews coming up next week. Like what they asked etc. I have looked LAOS DOCUMENT and I have masters and toraiocht but I really struggle at interviews and find it hard to sell my self. Any advice would be great Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭doc_17

ETB or voluntary sector

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭roxychix

doc_17 wrote: »
    ETB or voluntary sector

Voluntary religious order school

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭doc_17

Context. Actions. Results.

What was the situation? What actions did you take? And what improved/changed? Boast about your achievements.

That’s the way the interviews are going now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

roxychix wrote: »
    Hidoes anyone have experience of a interview for an AP2 or program coordinator. Interviews coming up next week. Like what they asked etc. I have looked LAOS DOCUMENT and I have masters and toraiocht but I really struggle at interviews and find it hard to sell my self. Any advice would be great Thanks

They are all based around the domains in the LAOS booklet, it is available online, look it up and prepare points based on the domains.

Advertisement