Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC World Darts Championship 2019/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Klaasen has completely changed his throwing action, puts his arm to the side a bit now. It looks very messy. Burness could cause an upset here.

Yeah his arm seems to be moving further an further away from his face the last few years. Watched his lakeside game against barney the other night, different player altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 12,665 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I wonder could Klaasen upset MVG?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Ally Dick wrote: »

Probably not because MvG forking despises klaasen and would be well up for beating him

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Rikand wrote: »
    Probably not because MvG forking despises klaasen and would be well up for beating him

Agreed. I expect no handshake either. MvG despises him and rightly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Ally Dick wrote: »

I think he’s upset him enough already :)

TbL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

just had 50 on mvg most 180,s highest checkout and win the match,evens with paddypower.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭hawkwing

No love lost here,or handshakes or water pouring!!

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭FarmerBrowne

Am I only one that is irked by the way Klassen throws.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

This has gotten very exciting all of a sudden.
    Am I only one that is irked by the way Klassen throws.
    Think it's pretty unique TBH.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Well that makes it interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭hawkwing

Game on!!

oh my my bet is in bother 1 set down and 2 180,s dow.it couldn't happen could it.

then again like price after 19 attempts v mvg he was due one and kalassen not beaten mvg in the last 12 matches,maybe he can do a price?,but I still think mvg.

Whats the story with the conflict between these two?

This has gotten very exciting all of a sudden.

Think it's pretty unique TBH.

It’s a bit Ritchie Burnetesque :)

Looks awful but working for him so far

TbL

Google it.

Bit unsavoury on Klassens part to say the least

TbL

170 checkout!!

Amazing from MVG he looked doomed there.

Klaasen sent nude photos of himself to the mentally disabled fifteen year old sister of MvG's wife.

mvg all the way now 3-1.damn hes fecking up my most 180,s by dropping down for 19,s on 3rd dart

Klaasen sent nude photos of himself to the mentally disabled fifteen year old sister of MvG's wife.
    Words escape me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

MvG on Klassen: “We don’t really like each other”

Late contender for understatement of the decade :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,008 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Quite likely the closest MVG will come to defeat all tournament. I'm far from a darts expert, but it seems a bit odd to me to have first to three matches even in the first round of the premier tournament. Always a possibility one of the top guys will get beaten in a fluke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭sc86

Youd wonder what he was thinking!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

sc86 wrote: »
    Youd wonder what he was thinking!

not defending the actions of Klaasen but the story was he did not know it was a child or her mental capacity.

but lets not forget MVG is the moral do gooder either, he had no problem kissing the ass of taylor who has a conviction for his unsavoury behaviour.

The same MVG who had no problem attempting to cheat on his then pregnant wife with a slapper from bradford, who went to the sun newspaper to expose him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

not defending the actions of Klaasen but the story was he did not know it was a child or her mental capacity.

but lets not forget MVG is the moral do gooder either, he had no problem kissing the ass of taylor who has a conviction for his unsavoury behaviour.

The same MVG who had no problem attempting to cheat on his then pregnant wife with a slapper from bradford, who went to the sun newspaper to expose him.

Ahhh I bet your some Saint there yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Not even remotely in the same league

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

course I am no saint but I never tried cheating on my wife, least of all when she was pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

that would do it in all fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Laura Woods looking fine as always, one of the best things about the darts ha

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

Lads I got rid of sky sports earlier this year is there anywhere I can watch/stream this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Play the ball in fairness

Advertisement