Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6 Underground (Netflix)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Watched it to the end. Didn't care how it finished. Made no sense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Lasted 30 minutes had to switch it off.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Just to make y'all a little more depressed, according to Netflix's own stats (and so open to interpretation on how they count "watched"), this was their most popular movie, second being Adam Sandler's latest comedy "Murder Mystery".

Sigh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,308 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I genuinely enjoyed it. I guessed what it was supposed to be (a completely ridiculously OTT ‘early 90s’ style action film) and I got what I wanted

It’s not art, but for 90 minutes of brain dead fun, it did it’s job

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

Dades wrote: »
    I'm just glad he's finally ditched the robots.

I'm just hoping he ditches the movies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

If this was supposed to supposed to be a stab at mimicking 80s or 90s action flicks then they failed miserably. In fact it's an insult. I'd rather watch the likes of Commando or True Lies a hundred times in a loop than watch this a second time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

The dutch angles during the sex scenes were really annoying. Also only watched this as I got a new TV and someone said its a great example of Dobly Vision, I dunno, I turned it off before half way.

Its truely atrocious. Not just the plot or lack off but the way its made/edited. Its painful to watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,886 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Netflix said today 83 million member households watched it in the first 4 weeks.

I wonder how many would have went to see it in the cinema and what kind of box office it would have done by comparison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Netflix said today 83 million member households watched it in the first 4 weeks.

I wonder how many would have went to see it in the cinema and what kind of box office it would have done by comparison.

Worth pointing that Netflix rather sneakily adjusted what counts as a viewer having "watched" something on their service.

Previously, a watch counted as someone watching something for 70 mins. Yesterday they changed that to 2 mins.

So 83 million people watched at least 2 mins of Six Underground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Need a Username

It was a fun two hours to help me ignore the world.

The end credits are unusually short.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 expen12

I like it mainly because i knew this was an action movie with no storyline think transformers without the robots

Advertisement