Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2019 Northern Ireland Open

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Twister2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Encouraging to see Ronnie more or less stay with him when he couldn't pot a long ball. If he gets his eye back in I think there's not much between them. Judd's cueball control is a bit sketchy when the pressure is on but it doesn't matter when you can pot everything. Hope to see a couple of more matches between them this season. What's blindingly obvious is how far off the pace everyone else, with the exception of Robertson is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,409 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Ronnie played Gung-ho snooker early in match, not respecting Trump enough. He let him in so easily to snatch frames, Trump will take those gifted frames all day long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

zuutroy wrote: »
    Encouraging to see Ronnie more or less stay with him when he couldn't pot a long ball. If he gets his eye back in I think there's not much between them. Judd's cueball control is a bit sketchy when the pressure is on but it doesn't matter when you can pot everything. Hope to see a couple of more matches between them this season. What's blindingly obvious is how far off the pace everyone else, with the exception of Robertson is.
    Yes, no doubt there is a gap now between Trump, Robertson and Ronnie and the rest. The Trump V Robertson and Trump V Ronnie finals over the past couple of weeks have been outstanding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

I know he won last week but robertson remains a distance behind the big two for my money.

The disappointing thing, though, is when you look at betting for UK and after top 3 you then have Higgins and selby. The young players really should be pushing past them by now, everytime i think mark allen might be ready to make a huge leap, he seems to take an instant step backwards. Very strange.

Advertisement