I know I mentioned it in the About Us post but I'm going to mention it again because we're particularly proud of out kitchen door collection.

We have a fairly stunning collection of doors, even if I do say so myself

I won't list all the types of doors we have but some of the highlights include; high gloss doors, j-profile door, matt doors, shaker doors, solid oak doors, solid ash doors and paintable doors.

We offer about 60 standard sizes in each range and we can make custom sized and glazed doors in many styles.

It probably goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway) we also have a full range of accessories and attachments to match every single door style, things like side (gable) panels, plinth (kicker), pelmet and cornice.

To make fitting your shiny new doors a piece of cake we can pre-drill hinge holes for you.

Whether it's one door or a complete kitchen full, we can deliver directly to your home. Many of our ranges ship within 48 hours of ordering (for standard sizes).

Click here to view some of our kitchen doors, we have many additional styles in the showroom.

Talk to you soon.

Tracy
Kitchen Wizard

Wall-to-wall Doors

The Solid Wood Heritage Collection