Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest TUF and Jean Charles Starbowsky

Options
  • 22-01-2011 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Folks

Does any one know where I can find a clip from the latest TUF show... I think

There was a wee french lad called jean charles came in to teach thai, but from what I can gather was hungover if not still drunk and again if what I read on the internet it true gave a load of them a beating even though hes only 66kg

mighten be true but would love to see it if it was

thanks paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

Its gone from the TUF site for some reason, just watched his clips on youtube!!! Fookin anaimal

You'll find them on here - i think it's episode 4, but don't quote me on that one.......it's quite funny - pot bellied, pissed and he destroys them all!

http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/55172.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Heres all the episodes, great site for them!!

http://mmavideolinks.to/tv-shows/365-tuf-season-12-episodes.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Here's his highlight reel, guy's a beast alright

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭shampon

The man is supposed to be an absolute gent to boot (well what else would you expect from a practitioner of such a noble and great art.) Skarbowsky FTW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭RNO

Here a documentary about Jean Charles Skarbowsky:
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=LLDC7OSW

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

isn't he meant to be terrible for the drink aswll, if he is, i must admit, this guy is my new hero haha

ormondprop wrote: »
    isn't he meant to be terrible for the drink aswll, if he is, i must admit, this guy is my new hero haha

Yeah he lives in Thailand a lot and lives like the locals if you get me.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,024 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Yeah, pretty much full time living in thailand, so substance abuse is standard over there.

Look at some of the knockouts, there are quite a few where he lands a punch, kick what ever and just backs off as he knows the guy is dropping (ok, obv could of been a bell too0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

As someone who took Buakaw to a decision he certainly has my respect!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

thanks brendy and tones69.

Its episode 5 hes on. Very funny to watch tho. He should have slapped Koseach at the end of it, that would have made my day.

Dont have sky anymore so never get to see them, gonna have a watch of them all now thanks for the links.

Lives in france full time now I think, am I right in saying he fought out of Jockey gym for a while..

A little legend.

Paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Advertisement