Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA League Registration Open

Options
  • 19-01-2011 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

The Online Registration is open for MMA League 2011 -> head over to the MMA League Website and get registered! The first event on March 12th will feature a rule change you can read about that here.
    Its really important that anyone looking to compete enters as soon as possible, as we are on the same day as cage contender and many of us, myself included, are traveling up to the event, the time I need to finish on time; because of that the first 80 competitors registered will compete in Galway on the 12th. So get your entry in to be part of the biggest amateur MMA competition in Ireland!

To enter please ensure the following -
    • You must be insured under your club's insurance to compete, this is a standard cover with most gyms, but check with your coach. Because of this clause, do not enter as "No Club", "Independent" or anything else as you will not be allowed to compete.
    • If you are a teen, download and print the Teen Permission Slip, have your parents sign it, and bring it with you on the day. This is a new year of the event, so no exceptions on the 12th, no form = no fight
    I look forward to seeing you all for the kick off of a new year!

Advertisement