Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*** Match Thread*** Tue Aug 11th Benildus 7pm Monks

Options
  • 07-08-2015 7:40pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Al - In
    Cillian - Out
    Ciaran - In
    Damo - In
    Derek - In
    Jack - Daniel Sturridged
    Keith - In
    Ken - In
    Kieran - In

Kings -
    Mark - Injured
    SteMcd - In
    Paul - In
    Tiago - In

Adam -
    Craig GK - In
    Joe - Crocked
    Brian -In

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Losing a lot of players lately - tough season but the players we do have are all more than good enough so let's go out and play like a team. Plenty of encouragement please.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Mousewar wrote: »
    Losing a lot of players lately - tough season but the players we do have are all more than good enough so let's go out and play like a team. Plenty of encouragement please.

This. We played great first half last week. Worked for each other and kept the morale high. Second half a few mistakes and then start getting on each other's cases. End of the day it's a game for enjoyment. Encouragement works much better than running someone down in my opinion. The less said about the comments after the game the better, nobody to blame but ourselves. Time to get points on the board tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

a disappointing result but none the less credit to everyone who came out today it wasnt easy with the sun and large pitch.
    craigs multi save run at the end was a highlight and a half great stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Yeah we actually played alright. My going off left us really stretched at the back ( not saying I'm a huge loss but with all the injuries we have right now it was probably one too many). Really tough season but let's not give up on it. There's definitely some top performances in us before we finish the season.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

frustrating result, we kept them very limited in the first half, they scored very quickly after the break, but i think we chased well for the most part

• Advertisement
Advertisement