Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking if caravan stolen

Options
  • 03-03-2020 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Hi people just wondering if it's possible to check if a van has being stolen in the UK or wire. I'm cautious forking out a large sum for something I can't check. Thanks if anyone can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,493 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Only if it’s Cris registered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭niloc1951

If it has a CRiS number etched on the windows you could check HERE but unfortunately, unlike the Police in the UK, An Garda Síochána don't work with the scheme.
    They might however have the VIN number, or the CRiS number, on file if it's been reported stolen and the owner had the number(s) to give them.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MorganIRL

Thank you for the info.. I'll use what I can to check. Prices will probably go up cause more people will be holidaying at home as of the Coronavirus.. so I might be skipping it this yr

Advertisement