Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sell antiques

Options
  • 17-02-2020 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I have a lot of vases, porcelain, crockery, ornaments to sell. I heard Francis St has a load of antique shops but they might be only interested in really expensive art, and rarities where would be the best places I could sell in Francis St or just someone that deals in that to get a price. I'm having no luck on adverts or facebook and dont want to go to auction or car boot sales.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

You posted in the wrong part of the forum and I only spotted by accident. Anyway, without some pictures it's impossible to advise you. Francis Street dealers only want top end stuff except perhaps this man - I think he was still there the last time I was on the street:

Tom’s Curios,
    106 Francis Street, Dublin.8.
    Tel: (087) 295 5641

More shops here: https://collectireland.com/antique-shops/

Advertisement