Going to borrow from the Gentlemans Club for guidelines on posting.
1. Nothing you wouldn't show your mother/boss/been seen looking at on the library computer
2. If you think a pic is a little OTT or going to push the boundaries, then it probably is.
3. While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we're open to all sorts of tastes here in Noctland, don't take the mick. We all know the difference between a genuine like for something that isn't the Hollywood vision of loveliness and someone trolling.
4. None of this "I'd roide her" and other such cheap comments. In fact, keep the chat levels down, no pic no post, and just appreciate the beauty. Oh and a name is a good thing, we need to know who to google.
5. If you approve of something someone else has posted, use the Thanks button
6. Don't argue a Mods decision in the thread. Its against the charter and the general rules of the site. Take it to a PM conversation first if you have an issue.
7. Don't ruin this thread for the majority of people who will respect it for what it is. A little bit of lightheartedness in amongst the serious conversations. If you see something dodge, the hit report and we can have a look.
8. Every picture posted must include a name otherwise the posts will be deleted.
9. NSFW Images - there are near limitless things that could come under this remit however things that definitely are under this include,but are not limited to - female bare breasts/nipples,visible female breasts/nipples - through swim suits,underwear,see through clothing etc.There is a clear site wide policy in relation to visible female nipples so there is no excuse.
10. No quoting pics/posts
11. If you arent sure about an image then PM the mods to ask before posting.
12. Images only please. No vids or gifs.